Sunday 25 December 2011

A very merry Christmas

And so it began. This morning (Christmas eve when I started this) I was happily greeted by this:




A delightful rendition of the timeless Candy by none other than Boyfriend. What a way to kick off Christmas eve! Happy, happy thoughts.

So Excited!!!





And then I realised that of course pretty much every music show has special performances. Of course!!!






And this also includes a cover of my favourite Christmas song ever!!! AA singing Last Christmas on TBC's Music on Top. The joy of it!

I really am once bitten and twice shy! I didn't expect so much from some rookies that I really wasn't sure about, but look at them - so good at Christmas. Well done AA.



edit: I just saw that SHINee also covered this song, the little cherubs, but it is not getting embedded as I only have a fancam of Jonghyun and no other memebers. No fair! But here, please do listen.


Also, my three favourite maknaes of Dalmatian clubbed together to produce a clap-happy medley. I would embed it, but I don't think I can have even a cover of Mariah Carey's All I want for Christmas is You on here. What a conflict of interests! Sorry, maybe go here to see it.... I could have done with some more Christmas knitwear too, but I wouldn't want to sound greedy.
Oh, and speaking of clap-happy, this intro <3


It makes me happy also that Christmas is a time for the creation of new fan art...


Evidently Yejun of F.Cuz liked this "band" portrait so much that he retweeted it personally on Christmas eve <3

So yes, I hope you enjoy all the Christmas specials, both the one-off stages and the extra feathers and furs and sheen on the standard ones.

From Bunny and I over here at Nunas Know Best HQ,


A Very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!


We will be hanging out our grotto, complete with festive idol wall, playing some games just like these B1A4 boys here, who clearly know exactly how to have fun!



HAPPY CHRISTMAS






CAP's cap? Definitely not.
Drum and Bass Jingle Bells remix? OK then.
Teen Top and Infinite sharing a stage? 100 times yes!

No comments: