Monday 6 February 2012

Sungyeol appreciation corner proposal

Bunny, I propose that we make room for a Sungyeol Appreciation Corner. What do you say? He won't replace Taemin or anything, I just feel like he has really earned himself a spot of late...



Personally the owner/girl/whatever-you-want-to-call-her doesn't really bother me in this video. However, there is the fan-made option of 55 seconds solid Sungyeol for the die hard appreciators.


Don't worry, I am not trying to pillage him as my favourite Infinite member or anything, I just think he needs more appreciation. That's all. It's rare that we get to enjoy such high quality acting talent, and that fact that he is the new face of an animal abandonment charity should be the only justification we need, right???
Just to seal the deal...

screw face


aegyo


puppy love


charm of the boy next door


Puppy in a papoose

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:
Barely a week after writing this, Sungyeol really proved himself once and for all.



Three yays for Sungyeol ! ! !

2 comments:

Andrea said...

This post has a serious lack of Yeol-as-Hyuna pics.

Jessica Jane said...

Such a valid comment. I think maybe I will have to embed at least one fan cam in a re-edit...

Considering I wrote this barely a week before the said Troublemaker re-enactment I will consider it some kind of premonition, like I knew he was going to go on and do even greater things! ^_^