Tuesday 28 December 2010

2000 + heaven (= 2011)

Christmas is meant to be over, but what is this appearing on my screen, angels sent from the high heavens, in the form of none other than more teasers!!
I'm not over the GTOP drop yet, not even close, and I'm already being made to come to terms with the fact that Infinite (please not just this ballad boys) and MBLAQ and Teen Top are coming right back into my life, and in no time at all. Not even time to breathe! Golly S.Korea, you may have to slow it down. And not to mention I've got BEAST duets coming out of my ears (I have a bone to pick with whoever put Yoseob and Junhyung together! Such a wasted BL opportunity. Bet Bunny isn't complaining with DongwoonXDoojoon) as well as the prospect of the new SHINee live in Japan DVD. What a busy time of year this is.

Really, I know there are lots of teasers sent out together often, but I love it when I trace the feeling of a new tread, one that matches my own sentiment. The official terming for 2011 has become 2000 and heaven, and I think S. Korea agrees.


------Angelic beauties alert---------

Without further ado, I will let them speak for themselves:

Hey Teen Top! Can't wait to have you back! Aaaaand opening SBS Gayo Daejun 2010 and seeing you dance battle with ZE:A no less. Yiiiiikes. Dancing boy Ricky, I hope you are ready to take magnae Dongjun on!



And MBLAQ, boy oh boy have I been worried - I thought I may never see you again. I was getting myself ready to write to Rain oppa or something, ask what the hell is going on. But now you are being looked after by JYP? Oh god, if he touches you I will kill him, mark my words. Not a single hair on your head (unless it's Thunder's...).



SHINee, literally shining Key, star of David. Cannot wait to see a full on Johnny's style bonanza, but actually done fashionably!! (As I can't sign into Tumblr at home this was also my way of reblogging, Bunny).



I think that this is going to be a very happy new year. Roll on the New Year Performance Spectaculars, all three of them!

Lastly, my new years resolution 1# To neglect Nunas less.


새해 복 많이 받으세요
seh heh bok mahn ee bahd euh sae yo
Happy new year!

3 comments:

Bunny said...

oh jessica 2000 and heaven it will be!

I cannot wait for the impending comebacks. I have been having Seungho cravings for months. I cannot believe Infinite came back with a ballad, yuuuk, hoping its not the actual single, strictly b-side. but the teaser! oh the teaser!

speaking of teasers, Uknow and Max YIKES! I sense the possibility of a banger. Its SM so itll probably sound exactly like Lucifer or Bonamana and that would be just fine by me.

ahhh Dongwoon x Doojoon, i dont like the song but that doesnt even matter, i just turn the sound down and rub my palms together cackling to myself.

I am strongly considering a trip to japan in late feb, just intime for the fuji tv broadcast. what better reason could there be.

Cannot wait for Friday night. KPOP KAMIKAZE.

xxxx

InfiniteKM said...

You two make me laugh. I'm so glad I ran across your blog (looking for CN Blue, no less, and YES, I AM embarrassed of that fact). Now I know my best friend and I aren't totally alone. :)

I wasn't sure how I felt about the Dongwoon X DooJoon until I saw them playing the pianos face to face... and then I was sold. Completely. Beyond sold.

Did you see the 'Let it Snow' performance? I've never been so excited about a Christmas-type song. Or at least seeing one performed.

Jessica Jane said...

Thank you so much for reading and commenting, what a nice surprise. Bunny and I where actually together, a rare treat, when we got all your comments - a happy new year!

I love that you were looking for CN Blue. Bunny will be your biggest sympathiser.

So glad you have come around to Doojoon X Dongwoon, such a lovely pairing, hyung and magnae together. And a piano is alwalys a deal maker for me too.

I haven't seen the 'Let it snow' performance properly yet I don't think, will check it out later. Thank you for the advice!

JJ
x