Friday 8 April 2011

♥♥1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY♥♥


I felt I need to follow Jess's beautiful sentiment as quickly as I could. The tears are welling up when I think about this beautiful "archive" we have created. So proud to be a Nuna and so proud to have the the irreplaceable Jessica Jane as my partner in crime (it's just an expression, we haven't done anything illegal yet.. should I make a joke about checking ID? oh well, I just did - its just a joke!).  I never thought I would be lucky enough to ever meet anyone that could share the same passions as me so wholeheartedly, obsessively and be similarly verging on the edge of insanity ♥♥♥ Thank you to all our readers, old and new. We hope we bring you joy, even if you're laughing at us more than with us, we are blissful in our world. I hope you'll all still be reading next year, and in a typical self deprecating Korean way I think I should also mention how we are sorry if we disappointed you in anyway, we will continue to work hard and improve and make you proud of us.  NUNAS KNOW BEST HWAITING!!

now party time.....

In a hypothetically perfect world I would have organised a private karaoke party for us with the "CHOCOBALLS" :


OK, if you want me to be more realistic I would have saved up for the whole year and probably for that amount would have been able to hire ZE:A from Star Empire for at least half a day. Actually this is a pretty good idea.. if we all chip in we might not even have to save....


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!

MAZELTOV!

ps. hopefully I might have time to make another post before the day is over, or at least before the weekend is over... stay tuned!

pps. JJH - I am LOVING the mix, I really feel like you've made it as a DJ already,  I am waving my arms in the air like I just don't care.

- BUNNY

1 comment:

Jessica Jane said...

Siiiiiiiiiiiike! Ever the lolcat with the best sense of humour, why have we not noticed this 'partners in crime' characterization before?? I tried to open a link you sent me earlier and the university internet stopped it! On the 5th attempt I realised it wasn't even risque (it was the 25-year-old* fashionista!) Party poopers.

ほんとう に ありがとう ね、for teaching me everything I know about google reader, omona, blogging and GIF making, to name just a few of the skills you have gifted me. I cannot remember life before being a nuna and a most humble yeodongsaeng, and I don't want to.
...I doubt if "wholeheartedly, obsessively and similarly verging on the edge of insanity" even comes close some days ♥

I think I have developed our three year plan, that we are already a year into (?) after our 'board meeting' earlier in the week. The CHOCOBALLS party will be arranged ready for NKB three year anniversary. However, in the meantime, I think we set our sights on ZE:A and getting them guest slotting ready for next year's anniversary. How about that?


D-D-D-I-S-S-S-S-S-S-C-O, let's go Disco!