Thursday 14 April 2011

NUNAS UPDATE - SRS BSNSS

OK so Photobucket was having a massive freakout and all our precious GIFs disappeared (temporarily) but everything seems to be back in order now, but shame on you Photobucket, shame on you

-_-

If you happened to visit our blog in that time it was a terrifying sight, no GD flicking his fringe and smiling at you,  no GTOP cheek pinching, NO LEE TAEMIN APPRECIATION CORNER!?  oh and all the helpful group directory pictures went too,  it was a scary place to be. A world without GIFs is certainly not a world I want to live in...

So now to celebrate the return our of GIFs and also to give a special HWAITING to a Nuna currently studying hard in Scotland, or self motivational HWAITNG to a Nuna trying not to lose her mind in the midlands...  I'd like to reveal to you one of my finest animated GIF masterpieces to date.  Only 2 frames,  but the only 2 frames you need to see today.


♥ DONGHO ♥

Please set aside a few hours to gaze lovingly at all the glorious scans from the U-KISS "Bran New Kiss - 0330" CD booklet, you won't regret that use of time. Marvel at them here.

Also you might recall I hinted at a further update for our Anniversary celebrations, and you might have notice that didn't happen. sorry! When I have the time...

- BUNNY

2 comments:

Jessica Jane said...

I <3 YOU!
I really do, so much, with my whole heart. This just made everything better!! What a library leaving treat. SARANGHAEYO!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


(p.s. I was genuinely working so hard all day that I didn't even see all the GIFs weren't working!!)

Bunny said...

<3

I knew you had been working to hard to see the GIFs were broken becasue it was such a shocking sight I expect you would have called me immediately in tears. Thats how upsetting it was. now its all just a bad dream...