Friday 9 September 2011

Breast Porket.

I just posted this on tumblr, but I decided it included enough content to warrant its own post....


OK,  i've decided these are the new nicknames for everyone in Beast.

"Check Head" & "Breast Porket" still being my dreamy favourite mega babes,  closely followed by "Shield" (although after yesterdays injury photograph, he's almost been promoted to #1) and then "Skull Flag" always has that special place in my heart, a special place for special people.

"Words" needs to get back on the bus already, no thanks.

Its a pity Gikwang wasn't included, lets just continue to call him "American Pelvic" but i'm sorry he can wait just outside the bus, he still doesn't do it for me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but seriously YIKES at some of these photos for "BEATOY" ... ♥_♥

- BUNNY

No comments: