Monday 30 August 2010

Super Junior Revelations #001


Donghae sells outs Sungmin's pajama preferences as a reason for why Sungmin doesn't have a girfriend.

Personally I have no problem with this revelation, none at all and really his response to it comes off as some kind of invitation... If I had to choose a reason why Sungmin doesn't have a girlfriend i'd probably go with that fact that its pretty difficult to date (Shindong aside) when you are a member of a super famous 13 member idol boyband, combined with the fact that you are actually Mr Perfect - ridiculously cute, ridiculously hot, beautiful voice, musically talented, multi instrumentalist, academic, speak several languages, mad crazy nunchuck/bo staff skills, can ride a horse, unexpected but greatly appreciated toned body, and to top it all off you're adorable modest and/or clueless and have no idea what a catch you are. Good luck finding a girl who can live up to that. If I were you i'd just stick with Ryeowook.

I know Heechul's prettier but he sure makes the nightie work for him:




"Isn't it pretty?"

- BUNNY 

6 comments:

Jessica Jane said...

I loved this clip when I first saw it a few months ago, and now i'm loving it all over again, the Sungmin one that is.

I think I may even have a screen shot saved of this too. great minds...

But Heechul, of course, I hadn't seen this beut I feel like I have, if you get my drift. So damn unsurprising.
Kind of reminds me of "the dream"...

K-Sensei said...

NICE.

fizzywoohoo said...

Hi again! I'm so late with a lot of things...this is the first time I'm seeing your other blog (because I always visit the Bunny Bissoux one)...and I'm so late in riding the Hong Ki mania wave...not to mention so late in paying attention to SuJu. But now that I have all these in perspective, I'm all eyes and ears on them! Thanks!

Bunny said...

Jessica - I'm finally catching up on comments, and I can't believe I almost forgot about "the dream". Saranghae.

fizzywoohoo - hello! thank you for visiting this one too, I co-write this one with my friend Jessica (you can see who writes each post at the bottom of each entry) and this is where we really go all out in our declaration of love for south korea. We've both not been updating as often as we like lately but hopefully we'll be back up to speed soon with lots for you to enjoy. I have a queue of half written posts about SuJu just waiting for me to finish them!!

fizzywoohoo said...

before anything else--i'm just curious, are you and jessica both koreans living abroad?

anyway...great! will look forward to your suju posts. i haven't even decided who my favorite is yet... oh dear...do you know i even spend time at work googling them?! haha this is really bad..but i'm loving it! i'm loving this blog too because it's all about kpop. i only have 2 korean channels (arirang & tvN) on my cable tv so it's nice to have other sources of kpop info.

i was supposed to say this last time--i hope you don't mind if i share it here. i've seen hong ki in person! well..the back of his head and part of his shoulder at least. it happened a few months back when ft island appeared on a show called "showtime" here in manila. that show is also broadcasted on the network that i work for. you can youtube it. anyway, i didn't know who they were then (stupid me) but since i was already loving kpop, i left my work desk and intentionally passed by the dressing rooms. there were lots of fans outside the dressing rooms and lucky me the door was also open and viola! there he was...lee hong ki! aww..if i knew then that a few months later i would love him as jeremy, i would've elbowed my way towards him! but sadly i just had to content myself with just his backview.

Bunny said...

Unfortunately for us Jess and I are both disappointing English!

There is no shame in kpop googling at work, i'm pretty sure I can never work a "normal" job ever again, I either work from home or alone in a quiet shop with no one to even make me feel guilty about k-pop addiction.

and OMG, the back of his head!!! what a great story! I hope next time you see him you run towards him full speed with your arms outstretched screaming "jeremyyyyyy" and clamp a hold on his leg as security guards drag you from the building. or maybe not.