Thursday 23 September 2010

"..no way, losing ma bra-ain..."

Oh gosh, I thought Shock (Beast) and all the joy and surprise this song could ever elicit from me was dried up, literally. And I never even really liked Can't let you go even if I die (2AM)- sorry JinSwoon, but I did wrong is infinitely better!

I take it all back!








Whilst on the subject of Beast, I'm not sure about this Junhyung:


This really better not make an appearance on your comeback stage. The ballad is already less than exciting (trust me, I am clenching a tight fist as you read). With this terror coif combined, how the hell am I meant to resist flicking forward to Dalmatian..?

2 comments:

Bunny said...

OH MY HOLY JINSWOON JESSICA
I was so busy commenting I almost didnt spot this new post!!

I had no idea what was going on the start with, NO IDEA, it was so exciting! and then H I L A R I O U S. these boys, these boys! literally killing me as I bend over crippled in laughter pains. L O L.
All these tv specials are blowing my tiny mind, I dont even know where to begin, all i know is all of everything is the best thing ive ever seen.

Re: junhyung, slap me already but , it could be worse, you know what im like sometimes, i wont admit that theres a problem. Although a bigger problem for me is sweet hyunseungie seems to have a hat (?!) glued on to his shoulder, lets not make that a trend thanks.

i'm clenching a tight fist right there with you babe, these jokers. I am pretty sure that this isnt the single.. so maybe we can unclench soon. or at least turn it into a "hwaiting!"

give in already, DALMATION DOGGY DOG RUFF RUFF RUFF.

Kayleigh said...

YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKES!!!!
This was great on EVERY level.
Kwang is looking so hot these days that i've almost forgotten that he's a passive racist!
HOORAH!