Saturday 26 February 2011

BUNNY-CHAN, お誕生日おめでとう!!

So, Bunny unnie, wakey wakey!!


Rise and shine! Time to jump in the shower...


Get washed up!


And put your face on (and paint your nails).



Because today it's your birthday!!! YAY!

As Kim Jae would say in his perfect Japanese, お誕生日おめでとう。I wish I could be with you on this special day, but I just can't get down in time. Which means that I can't even bring you a cake! So I've drafted in the experts...

No Min and Kim Jae have been up slaving all night, perfecting their cakes, all for you.

No Min even cut himself he was concentrating so much!


But which will you choose? Cake, I mean.


How about, as it is your birthday, you don't choose, and you have both cakes, and that double date we were discussing... but I'm in Glasgow as you know, so how about you keep them both busy, ne?

They both bought you some flowers along too, surely anticipating this possibility...

Apologies that Kim Jae isn't looking his best, he has been up all night after all... And No Min has gone for the more conceptual approach - he heard about the window you're designing for the London jewelry shop and wanted to inspire you.


And they also each wrote a song especially for you on your birthday.

No Min told me that he was going for genki vibes for his favourite nuna, whereas I think Kim Jae wanted to come across a bit more cool and smoldering, acting the perfect oppa.

*
*
*

So now you have had your cake, flowers and songs sung, it is time for the "private date/charm appeal" a la SHINee YunHaNam! Boy oh boy do I wish I was there.

No Min has requested that you get to know each other a little better whilst going for a private dog walk. He's waiting for you over on the steps.

And his special charm skill is the cello... He felt he needed to charm you even more so with his musical wonderment, and he also heard how much Siwan has been impressing you with his violin lately.

We all know how great things must come to an end though, and how short these charm dates are. So you had better pull yourself together, and get ready for round two!

Next up, contender two: it's Kim Jae's turn. He's asked you to meet him in his favourite park - Tudor Grange maybe - he's waiting there, book in hand, and would just love to take you for a spin on his moped.

If you are willing and don't mind holding around his waist *very* tightly, he will take you all the way to the coast, where he plans to go swimming with you.


*
*
*

All too soon, though, time is up. Dates are over. What next...?

Oh gosh, they are so charmed by you, so impassioned by their much too short dates with you, that they want you to pick which one of them you want! O to Ke!!!

The room is literally "dripping with pheromones". Oh golly, what will you do?! How could you possibly choose! Whilst you are slowly presiding over the possibilities - that's it - they cannot keep it together any longer....a brawl has broken out!! Rolling on the floor, legs flying, arms flinging around each others backs...
Oh dear, oh dear. What could you have done, it was bound to happen.

But who would have thought it! Kim Jae is left dripping with blood, biting his lip in shame, whilst Min Woo has come out the champion!


However, you are Bunny unnie, you are his nuna, and you will have no such foul play (well, that's a lie, you will, but for viewing pleasure only!) I tried to tell him this...


...but he insisted on waiting for you anyways.



I don't know!
What a busy birthday (you must be exhausted!)
I will leave it up to you to decide whether you sneak out to meet him, risking breaking Kim Jae's heart. I can honestly tell you I don't know what I would do. I just hope that you have had a fun day... I couldn't hope for more than that.


♥ Happy birthday Bunny unnie ♥


3 comments:

Bunny said...

YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS to the maximum YIKES.

Really I don't have to choose? chincha? I can keep them both busy??? you are seriously spoiling me today.

Even though you are physically miles away, anyone who can be this in tune with my own brain is constantly by my side in a manifesting spirit sense.

Even if this post were all true, and boy oh boy I wish it were happening right now, the sun just came out in time for my Jae Wook beach date... anyway, even if I could have all this, I'd still swap it all for a day with you where we just make GIFs of them instead.

Thank you so much

saranghaeyo!

^-^ ♥♥♥♥♥

Jessica Jane said...

I am so glad that this earned a 'maximum yikes', fab.
I just came back to look at this and read it for my own pleasure... is that ok? It was meant for you, I promise.

In all seriousness (and this is a serious buisness), you really don't have to choose, you can have them both. But only on loan, not for keeps, sorry. I'm not that generous.

However, given the chance, I would never let you swap me for them, never. You may be my unnie, but honestly, chance not to miss, though I appreciate your kind sentiment.

Hope you have the happiest of birthdays.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxx
xx
x

Bunny said...

I love you JJH. I'm just re reading for about the 100th time now.

above and beyond a maximum yikes.

However as I re read your comment I am picturing the saddest scene straight out of a k-drama, straight out of Gumiho even with you playing a bereft hot vegetarian vet humbly sacrificing your own happiness for my own and not giving me the option to choose you over them. if you follow. anyway I think we have kind sentiment flying in both direction here.

The simple fact is, it just works out perfectly if we have one each, for keeps. (possible swaps allowed)

xxx