Friday 25 February 2011

Seungho X The Oracle X eating


Two people I never thought i'd see sat side by side: Lovely perfect "dark clouds" Yang Seungho (piano playing, break dancing, husky voiced leader of MBLAQ) and "Ulzzang Legend" The Oracle - Park Tae Jun on "God of Cookery" tv show.

The Oracle being sat next to any of my K-pop favourites would be exciting enough, but really the main incentive to watch this (when I can eventually find a clip) is Seungho being on a TV show about food. 

You see there are 8 things that I especially love watching Seungho doing:

1 - singing
2 - dancing
3 - playing piano
4 - talking
5 - eating
6 - doing nothing at all
7 - sleeping
8 - doing anything at all

and I'd say he excels at them all, but for some reason perhaps ever so slightly more at number 6. If this wasn't supposed to a really quick post where I just show you that beautiful photoshop collage I just made in a new low of procrastination to avoid doing any real work, then I would be screen grabbing every occurrence where Seungho is eating and ignoring someone / putting more food in his mouth even though his mouth is full / talking with his mouth full / eating two meals at the same time / holding two pairs of chopsticks / holding chopsticks and a fork and spoon / being given a birthday cake whilst eating a banana / stealing food from someone else's plate / getting a dongsang to feed him / licking his lips in anticipation of food. I would literally be here all day, and I would be having a great time. All i've got for you is this GIF I saved from somewhere (which I just spent another 10 minutes of procrastination editing Thunder out of) :

Photobucket

I think we can safely say he certainly fits one of my ideal type categories, a category I didn't even know was there and yet it even has an official name that I didn't make up myself, yep, "appetite idols" along with Yoon DooJoon and Ok Taecyeon. Read all about it.

"Table for four please, oh I don't want anything thank you, I just came to watch these three eat..."

Alas real work beckons.

- BUNNY

2 comments:

InfiniteKM said...

Ahh Bunny,

You point out SeungHo's charms so well. I am glad you got to see two such beautiful beings together and that it brought you such happiness.

I remember finding a thread of gifs of SeungHo licking his lips, and that alone was... monumental. ...and they are such very beautiful lips...

...

...

Oh sorry, I lost my train of thought.

I uhm... when you have this dinner, is it wrong if I request pictures and/or video?

Bunny said...

thank you for your comments as always.
oh it made me so very very happy.
I know that thread you mean, I know it well, too well. I want to go back and find it right now but I can't risk my sanity so close to my bedtime, i'm already stuck watching my the seungho eating gif again....

when the dinner takes place I will set up a live feed on this blog with at least 3 cameras each focused on their perfect face being stuffed with food. I promise.