Wednesday 25 May 2011

What happens when...?

Q. What happens when you mix FT Island's Lee HongKi and F.Cuz's Yejun?

A. You get N-Train's Jung Jung Kyun?


As I watched the N-Train teaser this morning I got the shock of my life - I genuinely believed I was watching Yejun in a new (balladeering) band! I was thinking...not only have they taken away my precious most coveted LeeU (see Bunny's post), but they have smuggled Yejun away and are forcing him to stand around and barely dance whilst he sings snoozy ballads, choking back the tears resulting from the awful loss of his most adored hyung. No no no, do not want, that would never do! But alas, thank goodness, this is entirely not the case. It seems that actually we just have a severe case of doppelganger trickery on our hands! As I took screen shots in order to confirm this, however, I realised that there was another face I began seeing too - that of Lee Hongki. Having intently looked at numerous pages of Google image searches over breakfast I'm pretty sure that I am not just saying this because of the blond hair - it really is in the eyes, noses and mouths. I wonder, is this one member enough to make me fall in love with N-Train? I doubt it, but I won't rule them out. Maybe they will turn out to be variety show golddust of the calibur of MBLAQ say, who knows. I think have a crush on Jung Jung Kyun already after all. In the meantime, there are handy member profiles here for anyone who is interested and a Tumblr.

I'm a bit worried that they may be a full on Monet - like a painting, see? From far away, it's OK, but up close, it's a big old mess!

3 comments:

Bunny said...

2 things,

you're question sounds like the blurb from a special fan fic I would probably want to read.

2nd from the right looks like Miyake Ken in that picture, I think its the ears. HI. and Jungkyun is lovely, shame about the music hey.

lol at your Monet joke.

Jessica Jane said...

Inadvertant fanfic ref, never a bad thing! so happy.

Mikaye Ken, YES. I was thinking he looked like someone, and couldn't think who. Spot on. Also, a bit of a Yoseop to the far left :(

Bunny said...

there is a whole lot of DO NOT WANT on the far left.