Saturday 15 May 2010

"ahh ahh ahh mblaq" & Pianist Seungho

I feel like i'm being spoiled in the best possible way, SuJu's Bonamana live performances cropping up daily, and i'm still watching the MV 5 times a day and now there's only 2 days until MBLAQ's MV come out. Until then, watching the teaser 5 times in a row will have to suffice.


Forgive the weird screen capture where it looks like they are summoning some evil spirits and G.O's been shot by a silver bullet. I just want you to see the trousers. I know they're wrong, just like Rain's false eyelashes, but I just cant help liking them, except Thunder had to tuck his vest it? and has superhero pants effect, not so hot. What are these even made of? could they be leggings? could I get these in leggings please? I want to match.

The start of the song "ahh... ahh... ahh... mblaq" is possibly my favourite opening sounds of any song, ever. Its uncanny really because sometimes, when I think about MBLAQ too much, my heart starts beating faster and faster ... and I can't breathe so well ... and I start panting and gasping for air... and in what I think might be my dying breaths, I usually manage to puff out "ahh... ahh... ahh... mblaq". It must be a common problem.

Other points to note, the moustache is GONE, Joon is his ever lovely self, Thunder not smiling and with a fringe is the best kind of Thunder for me, and Jess you don't need to worry because Mir's hair looks to be back in working order and the farm boy is doing WELL...

I predict a "YIIIIKES"

As for our beloved dark cloud, sweet Seungho, though his voice may be autotuned to the point of no possible discerning features, we are certainly not having a repeat performance of the "oh yeah" syndrome ... (JJH you get what i'm saying right? without me having to publicly type our slight non PC opinion on it..) he is certainly not letting the side down :

Photobucket
SEUNGHOISM in action.

Speaking of Seungho, I need to bring a few things to your attention, the first thing is the dreamy video of him playing his impressive piano showpiece, the second thing is the sweetest ever video of him playing piano accompaniment and singing a duet with a small girl dressed like a kind of marshmallow princess (for some reason I want this outfit in my size?!) and then being the only man in choir of ladies and kids as part of some kind of "children's day" spectacular, and finally the third thing is that I feel like I desperately need to bear his child.




- BUNNY

3 comments:

Jessica Jane said...

So much gold dust in the last few days Bunny dearest. You are doing our joint venture wonderfully proud.

I was waiting for us to get to talking about this new MBLAQ. Friday was a terrible day for me as though i managed to fit the teaser in once before school, i was away from any access points for the next 16 hours, when i turned up at kayleigh's, and she pretty much threw down because i hadn't seem the new photos released alongside. It was most upsetting to know i had been missing out all day, and then the internet didn't work for a while - what a hot mess, and on such an infinately important day too!

Thank you though, for bringing calm to the topic, for pointing out Thunder's slight miss. Thank you for easing my mind on the love of this new equally inappropriate costuming look. Thank you for laying my mind to rest over Mir's hair worries (there was definately an internalised "Yikes" - Kayleigh is still sleeping nearby), and for creating maybe the most wonderful smouldering Seungho GIF i have ever seen. He has his sweet dance moves so down to a tee that even if he dances with his hand over his face, he has mastered it so that you are still able to see that luscious mouth through splayed pinkie and ring man. He knows what we want.
Seunghoism, YES. I love you, maybe even more than MBLAQ!

Jessica Jane said...

The picture of Mir, on second reading not only got a Yikes! it got itself a MAJOR YIIIIIKES.
I only jsut figured that he is clutching at a rosary.
This is whilst the freeze frame above looks like G.O is being excorcised.

The power of chirst compells them!

Bunny said...

I am glad to be keeping our torch burning bright.

16 hours, what a horror story. Thank god it all ended well.

Now the full MV has been released, Thunder's trouser issue has only been highlighted more, i'd say thats the one styling faux par and that means im even letting the mess sleeves slide through.

isnt it amazing that we can see his lips through his hand! so considerate of him.

Glad Mir finally got the major yikes he deserved, the boy is looking ggrreat.