Friday 15 October 2010

I wanna rock with you, dance with you, run around in the rain with you!

Now this is what I call a comeback image!


Take some advice for your comrades, 2PM - this is how we do it! 2AM, spot on my loves. Seasonal yet sensational and sexy. It is definitely Saint o'clock - just look at those collarbones on JinSwoon!! There is not a swatch of tacky bleach in sight, no Dame Edna eye shadow, and merely the classiest of outfits. This is what K-pop should be! Seulong is brooding, Kwon is quite the young Victorian gent, and I like Changmin's crop (very Minho - SHINee).

You may think I'm being too harsh, but I assure you I am not. 2PM must learn. If they don't there's nothing I can do...



Take me at my word 2PM! You are walking a fine line. If it wasn't for so much Junho in shot in the MV then you'd be in much bigger trouble!! Just look at this live performance! Chansung's slick Malfoy hair, Nickhun's ridiculously vile hairband! The dancing is a ridonkulous take on the 'spotty dog' in parts, and the song is fundamentally just not all that. Thank god Junho is taking up the slack. And yes Alice, I like his glove too.

Obviously, so looking forward to Big Bang's comeback, hwaiting!

3 comments:

Bunny said...

PERFECT GIF!!!!

I'm sure after comparing comeback images 2AM have finally come to terms with being the ever so slightly less popular of the brother group, I doubt theyd want to swap an umbrella for the Dame Edna look any time soon.

and the MV was a heavy trip!! poor Seulong and his crazed telephone dialing! someneeds to help him let go.

i'm worn out complaining about 2PM, im almost bitter that they keep winning, what about U-KISS?! they came back ON FIRE in SUITS with QUIFFS and yet those jokers with their treadmill dance take the prize, what lesson does this teach the youth of today??? I fear for Teen Top's comeback, if they idolised 2PM before, what on earth might they try to (teen)top them???

Jessica Jane said...

Glad you like it.

Yes, 2AM definitely won out on the loop this time. They deserve it once in a while - if they can't have the song they may as well have the style.

Poor Seulong in the MV. I kind of love it.

Seriously, I saw someone commented meanly on UKISS releasing another cut of their MV, telling them to give up on their failed come back already. HOW DARE THEY. This was not, I repeat NOT, a failed come back!

I will be *praying* on Teen Tops behalf...

Bunny said...

Failed comeback???? FAILED COMEBACK???? HOW DARE THEY!!?!
outrageous.

Some words for mean commenters:


"Yea this is how it goes / Here we go again / Let’s do it
Hey yo check the way that you speak and the way you sound
Being like a freak invading my soul
I’m tired of you, girl you’re pissin me off.
I’ve had enough of you, you’re driving me insane.
I’m breaking breaking breaking / I’m broken broken broken.
I’m fed up of you of you of you / you’re too too much, get out of my sight.
just get lost, disappear from my life, get lost, get away, get lost.
no more lies get out! (shut out!) get off (shut off)
you’re hurting my ears!!"

netizens better listen.