Saturday 9 October 2010

I'm going crazy, crazy

In the wise words of Se7en:

I’m a person who never starts to apologize
I’ll shout even louder at you every time (here we go again)
There’s no way to stop our madness
I don’t know what to do
I don’t even know why we started this

No matter what I say now
You won’t listen
You don’t believe me (no~)
The love in our hearts when we first met
Where has it gone to?
Have we gotten rid of it?

I dislike how our love has changed
I’m tired of repeating our arguments everyday
Much worse than when we’re alone
Being stuck in an endless time
I don’t want to blame you for that
I guess we are going crazy~

I’m going crazy, crazy
In our love, we just going crazy


And do you want to know why I/we have gone crazy? I blame it on all the crazy co-ordinator nunas! Seriously ladies, I thought you loved our boys as much as I do - am I wrong? I can't be wrong otherwise why would you put Onew in legwarmers over his jeans, Junhyung in a giant fascintor (did you forget he is the rapper and not Yoseob! I know he is 'the joker', but still!), and this is in just one airing of Music core!

Thank god someone put Simon D in a golfing knit jumper to placate me! And the U-KISS boys were on mega touching mode to make me smile again (though these really aren't the performance outfits I had my heart set on!)

Really though, I am displacing my most intense and complex angers on these poor unfortunate souls when, in all honesty, this Music Core airing is not my main concern. What is at the forefront of my disturbed mind is the witch hunt is now on for whoever the crazed nunas are who did this to my beloved 2PM!



Seriously, what a hella headbomb travesty! Right now I am so mad that I can barely express in words my honestly heartbroken reaction to their fall from grace. Talk about some fresh hell Bunny! They look like old decrepit men in semi drag, and not in a good way but in the very worst way. Seriously boys, what the hell? You need to learn to say "NO!" to these nunas - even you yourselves must realise this is not a good look. Your last comeback was such a happy one, and now, dare I say it, I already want you to Go Away! In the words of Eli, You Make Me Pissed Off. And I'm not the only one who is mad - everyone over at omona seems to agree with me. What you should mostly be in fear of though is my very own Bunny unnie. Maybe this time it is irreparable, I just don't know. (And our dearest friend Alice, so new to the world of K, is no doubt experiencing the pains of a devoted nuna way too early on in the game - you were her favourite 2PM!) I have read that there would be more Junho in this MV and, you know what, I'm not even sure that I want more Junho at this rate. He may have come off the best out of this, along with Junsu, but that is not the point. How can these blasphemous words even come forth from me, why has it come to this?!



Let's just leave it with the fact that I am bracing myself for the 12th October, the final blow of the full MV.

2 comments:

Alice said...

Ok, totally forgot to comment on this after watching all videos involved and having my jaw hanging low and a baffled expression on my face. Tackled in order of reaction:

1. 2PM. Are really testing my budding love for them. The make up is way too much. Taecyeon's hair is terrible, and chansungs face is making me feel a little nauseous rather than a little warm inside. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm holding out for the full MV.

2. THE FASCINATOR. What?! Whose flamboyant idea was that?! I'd like to think it was Junhyun's diva-like insistance to wear it despite his stylists best intentions. The way it bounced in time with the dance made it even worse!

3. LEGWARMERS. I'm pretty sure in the depths of my memory that I have sported a similar get up. But I am a girl. And I was probably about 12.

4. GOLFING JUMPER. Hello Simon D! I like you.

5. U-KISS...I forgot to watch the U-Kiss video! Whoops. Time to rectify that...

Bunny said...

friday night comment catch up time!

Onew in legwarmers - i see no problem here, it only brings more focus to his delightful thighs.

Junhyung - again, i see no problem here either, he wears it in the video but it seems more subtle, its kind of like he's some kind of king of the bird people in a crown of feathers in that creepy tree woodland clearing. saw a girl with something similar in her hair and really wanted to know where it was from so i could get one too...

Simon D - i stand by my "hot substitute history teacher" remark, its splendid. SPLENDID.

U-Kiss - I pray they never stop touching each other. and now i am happy to have witnessed Alice watching the MV, with my own personal commentary, original unedited version of course. I'm holding out for them to wear the sleeveless black outfits, and Kiseop's "special" top... i'm sure they could win on a music show if they make the effort.

2PM - despite my worrying acceptance of legwarmers, fascinators and so on, we all know that even I (with my admitedly dubious lenience to terror stylists) and not a happy Bunny. I cant even bring myself to dredge up the horrors again, but you are right, they should fear me, I have a good mind to "Fly To Seoul" and hose them down with eye make up remover.

oh crying onew GIF!!! (;_;)

i'm still "going crazy".