Sunday 3 October 2010

He's a bad boy I know, but here I go again OH NO!..

I can't believe i've been provoked into yet another kpop haircut upset rant, i'll most likely regret it, but here goes.....

2PM's "beastly rapper" OK Taecyeon, 6 foot of muscle and (for lack of a better word) "adorkableness" all rolled into one.  I have made it pretty clear to most people that Taec holds a special place in my heart, I'm not sure if its his endearingly giant ears or his huge dazzling teeth but this guy made it into that higher level cut of crushes, where usually the basic concensus is that they can do no wrong, dating scandal, bad career move, wardrobe disasters, all is forgiven for the lucky few who have delighted me enough to receive my unwavering crushing love, for those less fortunate they have to walk the treacherous tightrope of my fickle adoration and risk me cutting all ties as the slightest sign of disappointment (see Eli and my disgust as his previous hair terror,  ironically, Eli has cemented himself back in my good books this week, he's come a long way since then...).  So Taecyeon, he would have to do something really really awful to earn my scathing wrath of disgust...

Look at this handsome man, this picture uploaded on his personal twitter, looks to be at the hair salon perhaps, maybe they've just finished a nice trim of that BEAUTIFUL FRINGE OF PERFECTION, that's what I thought ...


A few days pass by and then... it happened, I am met with this. Pay attention to the tall man in a beanie hat who double backflips across the stage, and oh! his hat falls off midway!! and OH!!!! OH!!!.....


WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS?

cropped, army crew cut buzz cut razored CROPPED and BLONDE, cheap bleach job, ugly blonde.
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?



WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? I don't understand it. there must be a reason? an acceptable excuse? and I don't understand how I feel? My heart sank. I'm looking at Ok Taecyeon and my heart sank.  THIS IS A CRUEL WORLD.

I have never had a problem with anything before this, I love the bobble hat and harry potter glasses combo, I love the bed hair and pink mickey mouse shorts combo, I even love "fashion terrorist Taec" in his red baseball cap, yellow t-shirt and orange trousers.  I didn't mind that they shaved ridiculous lines into your eyebrows that time, I can look back fondly on your debut days with a sporty teenager ski life shaved sides do, I even like all those hilarious pre debut pics of you in your NON HORNRIM specs, really you could do no wrong! and Super short with spock fringe is a great look! but to be so short, with NO FRINGE and then that revolting home dye job blonde. I don't know what to feel anymore.

FURIOUS?
to sum it up, and I direct this to whoever is responsible for this HAIR TERROR, I will quote from 2PM - I HATE YOU:

"i hate you so much i could die, i hate you, i hate myself so much i could go crazy, i hate myself, i hate myself for being like this"

well maybe that's a slight over reaction, but ... maybe not.

What have you got to say for yourself?  hold a press conference, tweet about it, give me an answer! was this your decision??? was it stylist noona's fault? because give me that bitch's number because I need to give that lady a piece of my mind. What have you got to say for yourself???




That is it.  you are officially on probation.
You've got a week to come up with an explanation, or some kind of mind blowing radiant hotness that will make me forgive everything in a split second.  Totally willing to forgive and forget, it's Taecyeon after all...

- BUNNY 

5 comments:

Jessica Jane said...

Oh dear, I didn't realise how upset you were about this last night. I was not nearly consoling enough!
Poor Bunny, and bad, bad Taec.
Let's just hope this all blows over before Japan. As I think we both know, not even Johnnys would condone this....(please say I'm right).

I have even told some of my kids about 2PM. Some of those young impressionable students that think me oh so cool. I cannot have him making me look bad! No way, Taec! He had better have fast growing locks...and it better not be so bleach frazzled that they are unable to dye it back.

I repeat, I HATE YOU!









(temporarily of course)

Benjamin Crabb said...

You have EVERY right to be upset.
Only enlisted service could rectify this wrongdoing.
How very dare they.

Bunny said...

That night we had other distractions to worry about it, I blocked this terror from my mind, but in the comedown period, pre ukiss, it all came flooding back.

Johnny's would no way condone this, wait though, the rapper in KATTUN did have a shaved head and low slung gangsta jeans about 2 years ago.. surely this is not where they're going with taec, if it is, then I not only have a problem with Taec but the whole nation of Japan.

Thank you for your support Kayleigh, this is a difficult time for all of us.

:(

no word from from taecyeon yet in response to my ultimatum.

fizzywoohoo said...

So now I'm going through all your (& Jessica's) posts one by one. I loved this one! It's funny how even the slightest move or change our love (or loves!) does can either make us the happiest of fangirls or scream bloody murder.
I don't know many guys in kpop who can pull off the blonde look. G Dragon? Check! Lee Hong Ki? Check! But at least they had longer hair.
How does he look nowadays? I know you said he's back in your good graces but what about the look? I found him so adorable when he teared up during the Newton surprise x-concert for the 2pm fans. Awww..=)

Ok, will go read some more now.

Oh, today btw is the last episode of He's Beautiful..I feel kinda sentimental about it because that's how I started writing to you..because I happened to stumble upon your post on Jang Geun Suk! =)

Bunny said...

Its really great to know someone is enjoying our blog enough to go through one by one! thank you!

Taec is still not forgiven, his hair is still awful and the promotions continue to feature the horrendous eye shadow. however i have softened every so slightly and decided that as soon as its longer and he has a fringe, i wont mind the blonde, i just like him too much (and yes, when he teared up, my heart fell for him even more.), i cant stay mad much longer! its a serious business indeed, i wonder if these boys realise how much they can upset us!?

Oh the last episode, it seems so nostalgic. i hope you enjoyed it all!