Friday 15 October 2010

Show me your lips



Yikes, MBLAQ. It's not even your comeback hit and I love it. I will rock on, rock on, show you my lips, lips and anything else really! Such a great intro by Thunder - I knew we were on a winner from the synth alone, but then "This is how we do.." - no "it", too cool for school. Reminds me of T.O.P's, "I wish it weren't so." In fact, the whole intro is super:

"Yeah, this is how we do,
yeah, rock on, rock on, ohhh yeah,
Hey girl, you know,
Just wanna kiss your lips.
Show me your love.
Show me your lips.
Can I kiss you?"

Well, when you ask for forcefully, I may even say yes to you Thunder. There are plenty of "saranghae's" in this song, and it is literally peppered with the best English snippets!!! A fab sign on any K-hit favourite of mine. I don't need or want to understand anything much - this is more than fine:

"You never know
ㅅㄷㅌㄷㅎㅂㅍㅍㄷㅅㅊㅇㅎ
Show me your lips, lips
ㅍㅍㅇㅈㅂㄱㅍvㅅㄷㅂㅎㄴㄷ
You never know
ㄷㅍㅍㅂㅅㅂvㅌ빋vㅌ빌턽ㅅ
Let my kiss, kiss"


And the bit that sounds like "nom nom nom nom" soon after this is amazing, truly devouring.

Such a happy morning!!
And just in case the song is not enough, you get a CF for each individual too!!
(in only a vague order...)
Seungho
Mir
Joon
Thunder
G.O. (who is even willing to apply it for you)

And the B-side isn't even bad! I think in this one it's "Lady, I just want to get your lips."





2 comments:

Bunny said...

This really is a hit in my household.
And now the confusing accompanying MVs have appeared, and yikes yikes SEUNGHO perfection, and I find a beguiling attraction to Senpai GO. oh GO...D, whats wrong with me.
where is all the Mir in these videos? part 3??

Did I imagine it, or did I skip past an article recently on a newly debuting hip hop/dance group who had named themselves "NOM NOM NOM" ?! oh Korea, I hope so.

I also like to practice my limited Korean vocab and listen out for the "ipsu"s as opposed to the "lips". LIPS LIPS.

Really though, every MV and CF for this song should have just been a close up of Seungho's mouth reading the lyrics, I would have bought anything that was selling.

Jessica Jane said...

Think I finally found the Seungho bit today! I saw part 1 and part 2, but for some reason the whole seungho part was pretty much missing!! Damn inconsistent internet videos. Thank god I found it all in full.
But Mir - I want more Mir.
Do you think he had exams of or something...

I could totally do a 25 minute close up of Seungho's lips, and I'd never get bored of asking him to show me his lips, lips.

Yes, Nom Nom Nom are a real band. One hottie, but not much of a banger sadly... :(