Sunday 31 October 2010

Happy Haroween!

With the awe-inspiring abundance of aigo (cuteness) in the K-popping world, I feel that I am hard pushed to present you with any top-notch horror frights or teen-terrors (and I mean that purely in the theatrical sense). We occasionally do get to enjoy the gothic delights of our part time princes of darkness, but sadly not often enough if you ask me. To be honest some days there are few things that could thrill me more than vamped-up 2AM or zombified 2PM. Anyways, I have gathered just a few things that made me go more "Ohhh" or "Ahh" than "Wahhhhh", but I guess I will claim a lose and rather vague Halloween theme.

Need I tell you that this is, of course, the party I ventured to last night. Obviously I don't need to mention how, as I entered the room, Taec took great joy in 'sucking my blood' as some form of dramatically enacted initiation-type ceremony.

2NE1 were there too, Dara with her super fierce hair and CL with epically feathered hunch on.

Ki Kwang popped along for a bit after recording too, and did some touching with his hands. Maybe I should say we all played the game where one person wears a blindfold and they must rely on their sense of touch alone to guess who the person posited opposite them is...


Junhyung accompanied him too. Again, he was just working with what he'd got. These boys and their busy schedules!!

Taemin snuck his head round the door. And I should tell you that he won best costume hands down.

I think that these boys may have run out of time with getting ready... I guessed they were going for the sasquatch look? No prizes for this one.

As 2PM were indeed the hosts of the party, they decided to do a special stage once everyone had arrived and was in full swing. Let's just imagine that they were inspired by Daesung, as the carried out their very own mini-performance of Cats.

However, let's just say that some of the other guests thought they could do better. And what is Halloween without thriller anyway?

So with Kwang with his 'American pelvic thrust' and crotch cupping, Taemin with his robot-inspired jerks and limp waves, Chansung and Wooyoung trying to steal back the show and finally Minzy showing us all how it's really done, we got right back on the party track.

And then it started getting late into the night, so the 'entertainment' arrived... Yes they appeared jumping out of the box, and it was a duo performance none of us would have wanted to miss...

Need I say that it was the best party that could have followed on from my birthday, and we danced and danced until our feet could hold us up no more. It was a sleepover though, all the best parties are, so 2PM took the lead once again in getting ready for bed - and they watched over us like this until we fell to sleep.





I worry that I may have failed to describe anything of any real scary substance here whatsoever. I guess it just goes to show that some of the worst fears we all face are in the real world of K, and not the imaginary costumed one. コワイ!

2 comments:

Bunny said...

This post is undoubtedly more treats than tricks, and I thank you for it.

OH WHAT A PARTY!
who on earth invited SNSD?! I bet they just showed up uninvited.. they always do that, god, how rude.
As long as Taec keeps the witches hat on, we're all good, bring on the suckling, please.
I am kind of terrified by the Dara hair as I know that this is my own hairs true form, if left to grow free, I love Bom's green though, but the song choice I could have done without, I wanted a new song, not one of the slows ones I usually skip past.
KiKwang can keep his gloved hands to himself, this whole "breathe" promotion he hasnt been doing a thing for me, even in a ladies scoop neck top that time. I feel like I've swing full circle and am back to disinterested in him, I feel bad about it, but really i'm still enamored with 3/4 (seunghyuns on the fence) out of 6 so B2ST are still BEST in my heart.

Taemin?! what is this? "Flock of Seagulls"?

A terrible spooky occurance happened yesterday when my phone froze and I had to restart and when it returned my ChanCat background was gone! GONE! I still have't reinstated him, i'm contemplating my options, would pretending Kim JaeWook and the kids were my family be too creepy...?

I loved the special stage, short but sweet and coffin entrances always appreciated.

GOOD HEAVENS put me in that box with that pair of kittens!!!

I wish 2PM watched over me each night, middle trio welcome in the bed, khun (assuming the brows are in check) can sit on the foot of the bed if he must, and junsu and wooyoung can just wait outside the door. I feel like I just played my own round of our airplane seating game, I would have elaborated on in bed positioning, but I don't want to sound like a complete filthball.

Great work JJH, I'm sure Heechul is planning on going as Mortis next year.

oh and DBSK, コワイ indeed!!!

Jessica Jane said...

I'm so glad you brought up the Heechul Mortiis thing again. I was going to pop a reference in about it, but I thought it best not to. K-pop and Mortiis, can they really mix?

Sorry about SNSD. Did you notice that they didn't get a mention. Lol. We are such prioritizers!

Poor old KiKwang. He doesn't deserve such snubbing. You watch it Bunny unnie, or those netizens will be able to prove you are a sizeist...


Please get ChanCat back. I'll allow you a No Min as replacement, or maybe a Kame (!), but that is it!

Airplane seating game - it will never get old. Have we even played it with Infinite or TeenTop?!

Thank you again for Halloween mark 2
xxx