Tuesday 9 November 2010

GD is my temporary secretary

Having had some exceptional interview X interviewee dialogue brought to my attention today (thank you Alice!), I just couldn't resist making a note of it here, and then sharing something else with you that I have been mulling over and contemplating in my head all day long.

First means first, Taemin, bless your mind, body and soul babes. You have made me as happy as a lamb, as happy as the time I first heard that T.O.P. likes Nine Inch Nails! Who knew!

Q: Now that you are past your first and second albums, what styles of music or concepts would you like to experiment with in future albums that you have not had a chance to do yet?

Onew: I want to try band music.

Taemin: I want to try something like Linkin Park. It seems really stress relieving.

Key: Definitely not trot music (Korean folk music).

Full interview here


Seriously, please, just try it. Go ahead boys, if it goes wrong I won't be mad, not one little bit. I just insist on a music video to accompany, please. Maybe a look like this though, more glam rock than nu metal:

See, even your Big Bang sunbae's know it's worth a go...

Onew pretty much already has it down to be fair (with a little help from "Foreigner"). But I feel he can go further than this:




*****************


But now, to the real reason for my post. I cannot and will not get G-Market, the new G-Dragon CF song, out of my head. It will not budge, and I sure as hell don't want it to. If this is any indicator of what is to come on the new Big Bang album then I am already beside myself, delusionally happy!



All the way from ur head, shoulders knees and toes, knees and toes
Gmarket, Gmarket, Party (aauuu...)


Honestly, it may be the most commercial song in the whole entire music making industry but frankly I couldn't care less! I love it. And this is without even a proper video. There are so many fantastic songs that this reminds me of. But most of all it would have to be this:


Temporary Secretary by none other than Mr. Paul McCartney!

That's not to mention the Hammer time at the start too! Oh Captain G! Captain G Sparrow!! And the hats. So many fabulous hats!! This one really reminds me of Austrian yodelling:


Which in turn, reminds me of Hyunseung also with his milkmaid hat in the new BEAST teaser for Lights go on again.


And both of these remind me of the one and only Rain yodel scene from I'm a cyborg but that's ok. (you can watch it here)




But the main moral of my story is still,
it ain't nuthin' but a G thang!




5 comments:

Bunny said...

TEMPORARY SECRETARY! JJH you are a genius!! GENIUS!

I cant believe I only just spotted this post, excellent work.

I thought of Taemin today as i read the headline "Emma Watson - My naked drug terror" I have yet to read the story, i wonder if 'minnie has? I do encourage him to seek stress relief and also to explore musical genres, and the Big Bang x New York Dolls look is all well and good, but need i remind you "oh my friend" ? To be honest I dont know why i'm trying to create an issue, I dont even skip that track anymore and we all know I let some questionable j-rock slide and of course CN Blue... so go ahead Taemin "I tried so hard and came so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter" I hope you go to Taecyeon for some coaching (that is if he even remembers his Linkin Park days and hasn't filled his musical memory completely with Craig David, Shane Ward and other heinous "songs of the day")

Hat talk - I really love GD and just about ever single ridiculous item he ever blesses by wearing, but that hat seems so cheap and shoddy in comparison to previous fur trapper looks? but then again if is from G G Market, then of course id buy it.

Hyunseungie, such an unfortunate hat poor boy. I have just spend 15 minutes trying to google what I want to say he reminds me, but I cannot find it, i'll attempt to explain... in old cartoons you would get those ants who were like soldiers and had hard helmets or roman helmets sometimes and spears?? and they have kind of long oval faces and big oval eyes.... ahh wait, this is them kidn of : http://cdn.static.ovimg.com/episode/89185.jpg
Well i finally figured out thats what he always makes me think of! and this hat, obviously, doesn't help to deter me.

Rain's yodelling song!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
you and Rain just made my day a whole lot better!!
Thank you xxxxxxx

Bunny said...

ps. you tagged this with "No Min Woo" i see no mention of him you tease! or are you just getting carried away and wishing every post were about him?

Jessica Jane said...

Oh god, you caught me. I was going to put in the No Min Woo X Blink 182 reference in too, but I thought better of it? Sorry Unnie. My bad.

I can't find this 'Naked drug terror' you talk of! Oh my, maybe Taemin will go off the rails too. Is it wrong to be excited by such a prospect? Surely.

Never bring "Oh my friend" up unnie. Banned!!

Can't believe I missed out on using Linkin' Park puns!! I should not be allowed to blog anymore. What a wasted opportunity!

Hyunseungie as an ant? I guess... I'll keep working on this one.

Glad Rain and I could be at your service.
xxx

Benjamin Crabb said...

Christ, I love Onew.
And i'm going to learn how to yodel like that girl on America's got talent.

Jessica Jane said...

Kayleigh, I love how you have managed to blank all else out in the quest for Onew. One track mind babes, honestly!