Monday 15 November 2010

I'm sorry, what? I can't F.CUZ!

So, really neither Bunny nor I have ever talked in length here about F.Cuz. And really, we should have. It seems to be that their time is really about to come, I am sure of it. Traditionally Bunny has always been more of a supporter of the boys than me, I must be honest. But I have a feeling that this is all about to change...

So, without further ado, let me give you a brief introduction to F.Cuz (pronounced "focus"). Apparently on CAN&J's Entertainment, they debuted with their single Jiggy on 8th January this year, 2010. Sadly, I cannot say that I fully endorsed this song, even with lyrics like

Why Is not easy parting
Too easy for you to leave
(Bom Bom Bom shawty Bom Bom Bom Bom Bom Bom shawty)
I take it every day I see even a forced smile worthy
Almost ready to say it but I'm happy too early (YEHP!)
You see, I live in a great
Watching too much chest mirror dancing
Higher volumes in my head again, hot
Whatever my own way yejeongat jeulgilrae

Happily the next single No one was a bit better, actually a lot better. It's pretty much a club banger. But the video did get a little scary. (Maknae is managing to hold it together, Kan is borderline and the other two are definitely falling short!) Three steps forward, two steps back.

Before we move onto the now let's first meet the members!
First up then, Jinon:
Hot hardcore kid look alert!!!!!
Jinon is leader of the band, born July 13th 1989 (exactly two years after me, to the day!). He is blood type B, 183cm tall and a whole 68kg. Prior to debut Jinon was in an SG Wannabe video with some big hair and doing diabolo(!) tricks. He is the main rapper of the group, went to art school and previously trained to be in Supernova (consequently their new video for Shining star is a must see! "Baby girl, booty booty")


Next up is LeeU:
Nice tucked in plaid.
Born on March 20, 1990, LeeU is a little shorter at 179cm, weighing in at 65kg, and blood type A (compatible, yes!). Rumor has it that we was a well know ulzzang ("best face") pre-debut, and was originally going to be a solo artist (a bit like Ki Kwang I wonder). His dad is a famous trot singer too. He studied is America for three years or so, so he is our English speaker in the group.


And then there is Kan (Rainism!!):
I shouldn't like leopard print trousers, I know I shouldn't, but, I do. And the studded sleeveless is excellent.
Kan, beautiful Kan, born 30th September 1991. He is a happy 184cm (tallest!) and burly blood type B. Also 72kg, yay! He attends art school at the moment and apparently receives prompt haircare thanks to his mother who runs a beauty salon. Best fact: he has been called 'The Terminator' due to his good physical stamina and strength.


Last, and certainly not least in Yejun:
Top button, check. Plaid, check. Bowl cut, check. All present!
Oh, why must the maknae always be my favourite (though him and Kan tie very close indeed)!! February 4th, 1992, damnit. 182cm, and still growing! Blood type B and 67kg. It can only get better! At art school now with Kan, his sister is a pro-golfer. Best fact: he is often known as "18th dimension" due to his fashion sense and eccentricities.


Jinon, Kan and Yejun used to be in a dance troupe, which apparently once included people like Rain. However, from the look of their acrobatics I may beg to differ. Apparently their concept is to "introduce pop art patterns and hip hop traits".

You like them all, right? How about a hug? Ladies or gentlemen, both welcome of course.

Now let's make you like them even more. Their second mini album 'Gorgeous' is coming out soon, and their new single Midnight Sun will be here in just a few days, on the 18th November. With that said, the MV teaser has arrived, and oh my is it a welcome treat. This time round I think they may have pulled it out of the bag. Just the right amount of 'crazy hot mad party', smoky eyes and maknae bowl cut.



I wish it was a classified 18 because of the boys alone, but even having them merely embroiled in such sexualized antics I am smiling ear to ear. Wow. Seriously, I cannot wait for the full MV! The excitement at clicking to confirm I was over 18 years of age, the anticipation had me from the start. Just to back track briefly though, yikes!!


Yikes Kan!! Two ladies at once. And such a super haircut. It is the prime balance of gelfling meets gent.


LeeU is really going in for the kill, dimpled marks around the grabbing fingers, he's using some force. And that coat, it's so TOP!!


Oh Maknae, you can't possibly really know what those eyes mean, can you?!


Sorry leader, you are doing the least for me in this video. Spiked hair X glove X diamonte combo, sorry, not my fav.

With thanks to the wonderful F.Cuz tumblr.

Roll on the 18th November. Finally, I am FCUZED (name of the official fan club).

3 comments:

Benjamin Crabb said...

I watched this earlier and lost my shit.
Then I watched the new B2ST video and sporadically lost my shit again.

Bunny said...

Top marks for this, really I feel like they are going to do me proud this time, or rather they'll do everyone else proud and i'm already proud, even of Jiggy. Yesterday I listened to the whole old mini album, instrumentals and all and seriously its brilliant. In fact, seriously considering ordering a copy (not from Yes"6 weeks delivery"Asia tho), might wait til I can pick up the new album too...

This member introduction was so useful, i kind of skipped that whole part of the process, as for a while they had to be my guilty pleasure, I should have embraced them wholeheartedly from the start, i realise that now, and I have no doubt that when this new albums drops , ass grabbing video and all, a lot of other people will also regret the time they didnt spend f.cuzzing on F.cuz.

That free hugs video! OMO! i wish such an event would ever occur in a UK shopping destination, Brighton, Glasgow, anywhere, please let their be a quartet of Korean beauties in their winter best waiting to hug me. please.

as for the teaser, i'm sure you know my thoughts they basically mirror your own, except i don't even care about some gloves and diamonte, but i will still leave him in last place. Where do they recruit these foreign babes for videos? is there some mailing list we should be on?? I mean we might not look exactly the same in a mesh body suit but we are more than willing to sit on a lap, get groped and I think i'm probably ok with us touching each other a little inappropriately...if they asked nicely... but I sure hope someone shielded maknaes eyes for that one.

YIKES those GIFS.

Jessica Jane said...

wooooow, long comment, lack of reply. Sorry!

Kayleigh, so glad that you lost your shit too. What about with the full MV babes? Still excited??

So happy that this post was appreciated. I had an absolute pleasure in writing this, I can assure you.
Have you ordered a copy yet? I think the pictures may be highly worth it.
*Jing Jing Jiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnng*

Free hugs videos. Who wins out. 2PM or F.Cuz??

Foreign babes, we will have no more talk of them. Or there will be a netizen arrest. You know my thoughts on this. We will not discuss them privately.
Kayleigh did actually tell me about something you can sign up to, and you can go to all the MNet recordings etc live, like Top Of The Tops.

You said mesh suit, but Bunny suit too?
x