Wednesday 3 November 2010

Message to my yeodongsaeng

Dearest Jessica Jane,

No Min Woo would be so distressed to hear about our day, he would be shocked, concerned, worried, furious... a blink and then his eyes would widen and darken ever so slightly and his beautiful mouth would open just a fraction in shock and disbelief....


He'd try and call immediately to check that you're OK, but you don't pick up, so he leaves you a voicemail of him singing "first snow"...


When you get home he'd be there waiting,dressed to match the home furnishings,  vegetarian supper prepared, he'd see you wearily fiddling with your phone trying to check your messages and he's look up and say:

"it was me who called you" ....

HOLD ON
 
WAIT A MINUTE

I have to stop myself from continuing the story, I have to go to bed and I can't even contain myself writing my own fantasy, I might never stop. ever. i'd keep writing til morning.  I'm so sorry to end so abruptly  but i'll leave you with a happy thought....
If only we could run away together like DaeWoong and DongJu...


HWAITING!!!

- BUNNY UNNIE xxx

1 comment:

Jessica Jane said...

Wow, just wow.
What a way to start the day!!
Honestly, this has warmed my heart no end. Knowing that he thinks "Students are most interesting", I will go back into the library today proudly and work super hard. HWAITING!

And I LOVE the new tags, I really do. We finally made a proper K-drama tag, and a No Min Woo, and importantly, NUNAS HWAITING!

Have the best day today Bunny Unnie. We can reconvene later and discuss our fantastic respective days.

本当にありがとうね。ブニーチャンが大好きよ!
(honto ni arigato ne. Bunny chan ga dai suki yo!)

xxx
xx
x