Monday 29 November 2010

IT'S COMING


What's coming? All of it, all of us probably. GTOP 11 track album, BIG BANG album, Digital Single from "that other guy", potentially a return to form from Nuna's when were are actually compelled to write about k-pop music and not hair cut misdemeanors and shameless neverending crush confessions... what am I talking about? crushing IS Nunas at is best so ignore that last part.

Anyway, today we all witnessed it, Taeyang, G Dragon, TOP in gunplay action. GTOP in matching pimped out medallion wearing glory doing "The Perculator". 2PM in a beautiful creative dream homage to the art of mime. 2PM dance dance revolution breakdown with light up boots and FULL TEAM shirt ripping. 2NE1 giving us enough pointed shoulder envy to last all year and obligatory eyesight test as I squinted desperately through low quality dark intro to hunt for the insanely hot backing dancer. Yes it was the 2010 MAMA awards. Otherwise known as "the YG and JYP win everything because SM hates MNET and no one else bothered to show up awards". I am speedily skimming over what was one of the most exciting days for a k-pop fan since the Turn It Up MV came out, but I have to keep it brief for the sake of my health, I can't even make my self link up the videos, i'll lose it all over again. A full report, screecaps, GIFs and all, would most likely kill a mere mortal like me. I know you understand. I'm going to work on stamina and hope I'm a little stronger in time for the Gayo Daejun (New Years Specials).

HWAITING!

- BUNNY

3 comments:

Alice said...

OH GOD I'M SO EXCITED
OH GOD I'M SO EXCITED
OH GOD I'M SO EXCITED
OH GOD I'M SO EXCITED
OH GOD I'M SO EXCITED
OH GOD I'M SO EXCITED
OH GOD I'M SO EXCITED
OH GOD I'M SO EXCITED
OH GOD I'M SO EXCITED
OH GOD I'M SO EXCITED
OH GOD I'M SO EXCITED

Jessica Jane said...

Took the words right out of my mouth.
I was stressing and contemplating how the hell to even begin explaining MAMA. How can you orchestrate such joy in words?

That picture really does say it all.

I've just had the best thought ever.
Where will you be on the 15th when the new High High/Oh Yeah singles drop??
HEEEEEEEEEERE! I'm Glasgow!
Yesssssssssssssssssssss.
All hell is going to break loose. We may have to plan absolutely nothing else for that day because lord only knows we will be in no fit state for anything after that.

Cannot wait!

Bunny said...

OH JESSICA!!! you genius!!
its like the universe planned it all along! put out a warning in the local area, tell your neighbors you're holding a 24hr party, we must be prepared. CAN NOT WAIT.

I so wish you could have been here this evening to see dipper perched atop the balance ball gurgling in delight at TOP's silver coiffed glorious presence. It was a happy sight indeed.

On further watching we decided that the "girl" on the phone to chansung mime appears to actually be a man in a lace dress, who then appears midway through wondergirls quite dreary "so hot" to spin the middle girls curtain things. poor kid. Seriously JYP trainees/dancers forced to dress as women and spin curtains, meanwhile YG trainees/dancers are working on their twitter pictures and probably hanging out with gtop.

hope you had a good day today, sorry this was meant to be a text and an email and a comment but I just rolled it all into one, seem as its 1.45 eeek.

oyasumi, or ohaiyo by the times you read this.

xxxxx