Saturday 10 April 2010

A message to Eli

This was not the post I had in mind to write, but god damn it Eli! you give me no choice...

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS???

It's not even the fact that it is purple? / lilac? / silver? I am most disappointed by the cut, and this outfit, ok and the colour a little bit, (not even going to mention that this is you on a date with a girl on MNET scandal the most traumatic reality show in existence) but all of it together, I just.... WHY ELI? WHY?

U-KISS has 7 members but I choose you as my favourite, I find your awkwardess endearing, I find your bad ass rapping style delivered in polite English irresistible and I find the contrast of your intense, cool performing and your real life adorkableness appealing, and of course your random bursts of hotness don't go unnoticed but really, I can not look past this error. I feel like I need quote your own U-KISS lyrics back at you through the medium of this GIF I just made (in order to show you how I really feel), ELI, are you listening?

Photobucket

The more I think about it, any hair colour on you would be fine, i'm ok with any of these, really:

...but whats the difference between these and the lastest picture of you? a fringe (or "bangs" as you American's say). Where is your fringe??

You see (above) there was a time when you could pull of the no fringe look, even shave a few stripes in your side cut and no one blinked an eye, but you're not 16 anymore (thank goodness!), you're starting to fill out your beautiful awkward teenage man frame, you're working on your guns by the looks of things, and that's all fine, but its making your head look weird and a shot crop with NO FRINGE is NOT doing you any favours. Until you grow this out I'm going to have to keep my distance from you. Your T-shirt below says it all:

Oh crap I think I love you again after this picture... No, NO! NO MORE

This is a bit like sifting through my mountain of crushes, some of them are so unconditional that even the worst of hair DON'Ts can not make my love falter, I'm talking about GD's blonde curly perm and the chubby teen dread terror TOP (as revealed earlier today in Jess's post). They can shave their heads, put on 50lbs and i'll still worship them, but I'm sorry to say that the lesson learned here is that our love just wasn't meant to be, my loves too shallow, I can't see past the hair, but rest assured as soon as its rectified no doubt i'll be waiting for you.

Oh God, I just realised that the lyrics to "Man Man Ha Ni" have become even more poignant now, its like it could have been written for this day. Please feel free to turn up at my house and sing it to me, i'm such a bad bad bad girl... :


"You only want hot love Baby girl
But you only give a cold hand Bad girl
Throw away your prided confidence
You keep teasing me Better stop now

I think I’m becoming crazy because of you Girl
It feels so real when you pretend to be nice
Give my everything and was lied to again and again
You keep teasing me (Crazy girl)

You eventually Come around / Love’s Final round
I keep thinking about her fake smile and I go crazy
Don’t piss me off and just leave oh oh

Am I that-that easy
Is love that easy to you
Our memories seem easy to you
Is everything is easy for you

You such a bad, bad, bad girl
Now I have to pay the price of playing with you
(You make me pissed off)
You’re not who you used to be, accepting everything
I won’t stand there like an idiot

You’re conceited / You’re full of yourself
You’re so shameless / You sure play well

You talk dirty / You behave immaturely
You keep teasing me Better stop now

I can’t understand it (Can’t get it)
I just don’t get you (Don’t get it)
What do you want from me ( I gotta know)
With you I can’t do this nor that, Your love has trapped me

You starting to get really annoying. I thought I only know you
Always dealt the same way, I’ll beg
You play with love as if it were easy to play along
But it’s over now foxy girl Girl

Am I that-that easy
Is love that easy to you
Our memories seem easy to you
Is everything is easy for you"




Yes Eli, its that easy for me. 1min32sec, i'm sure that's how we BOTH feel.

ps. you were smoking hot in this video.


- BUNNY

3 comments:

Jessica Jane said...

You really are the ultimate K-blog sensei, Bunny.
This is feels like just a glance of the wonderfully extensive archives that I know your temple of a Mac harbours. It makes me so excited for times to come, just wetting my appetite.

It's funny that this came up. After our extended digression and pooling of photo discoveries last night we bid farewell. And not five minutes later this Eli image emerged in my google reader, alongside the news of the Sandal to be. I supressed every urge I had in my body to email you with it. Instead I settled for bookmarking and lying in wait a little longer. Really though, now it's all out in the open, I can safely say to you, WHAT A TRAVESTY!

I was so worried that you were going to forgive him this, but I am encouraged by the good sense and responsibility you have shown. Real courage Bunny, well done.

Now all I am concerned about is whether he has taken my precious Dongho down with him...

Bunny said...

The wounds are still sore today, I can bring myself to look at the picture again. How could I forgive this?? Although I suppose my judgement on such matters is usually clouded by my heart, like Rain and his lower lashes, my love defies all logical reason.

However if i'm ever so far gone that I don't take issue with such a monstrosity as this then I beg you, no, I expect nothing less than you to hold my shoulder firmly and with your other hand give me a cold, hard slap to the face. Its the only way to knock some sense into me.

Luckily this time, I too am astounded by my willpower and drawing a line and leaving Eli on the other side. (for now)

I'll keep my fingers crossed Dongho survived the hair salon without ruin.

Jessica Jane said...

Thank you for that statement of goodwill. You and your generous heart. I really hope he is a-OK.

I think you are on a bit of a will power win of late!!

I promise that if you are ever too far over the line, siding with a K-pop terror, I will shake you by your lapels and give you what for. :)