Sunday 6 March 2011

Your request for one more try was successful!

In (public) response to your "verdict please" request Bunny, the official answer is yes. For reference and in case anyone else reads this, this was in relation to my thoughts on what occurs at 1:35 of this video. I.e.



For a bit of extra context I should let you know that both Bunny and I have an oddly ambivalent feeling about Thunder, a.k.a. Cheondung of MBLAQ. I probably have always liked him a bit more than Bunny, mostly due to the influence of a certain K-sensei. I guess my rule when he debuted was that he had to be wearing the hat. Without the hat was out of the question, with his horrid spiked-on-top footballer's hair.
After watching him learn yoga in Raising the idol last year though I definitely warmed to him. Nevertheless, he has always remained last place in my personal fantasy MBLAQ line-up.
But it seems that Again, and its aptly phrased lyrics, have bought new hope:

Try-y-y-y-(Try) No matter how many times I bump
Try-y-y-y-(Try) even if it becomes my last time
My closed heart and my hidden love
it can no longer be patient
Try, Try even if I forget you and forget you
Try, Try even if it rips my chest and rips
Bye, Bye
But, Give me, Give me one mo’ try
Try-y-y-y- Try-y-y-y-

Really, when I look at it objectively, Thunder's hair is the best it has ever been, and his shirt lifting antics reveal what is near on identical to that which lies beneath Lee Joon's lovely knitwear at this very point in time.



I cannot deny it, it has to be a YES.

2 comments:

Bunny said...

Objectively, yes Thunder has improved. I'm not still not interested. Thats all I have to say on the matter.

I do not feel happy about him meriting his own post here, "ambivalent" was such a generous way of voicing my feelings about him. From the start it didnt help his case that he had the ugliest 2 colour diagonal shirt (with the greatly described "footballer" hair), I'll spare you the rest of my critique, as the saying goes, if you haven't got anything nice to say it's better not to say anything at all...

Thank heavens you put that Joon GIF in, i've been watching it on a loop whilst ive been chatting with you online for the last 10 minutes.

I much prefer reading those lyrics with Joon in mind, "bump" "no longer be patient" "rips" "my chest" "rips". I can scan read it as erotic fiction for sure.

I still really want that red jumper.

Jessica Jane said...

Sorry for the late reply - I must seem so ungrateful!!

I love that even though he has improved, you are still not interested. I love a friend who sticks to their guns. Sorry I gave him a whole post, I don't know why but I thought maybe you would be happy? Whoops.

Oh Joonie, it took me so long to decide which bit I wanted to GIF. Pretty much his whole performance.

You and fanfic, match made in heaven.

x