Wednesday 9 March 2011

Well done stylist nunas

Just a brief post further to yesterday's unnecessary worries,

WELCOME AJ AND HOON

Stylist nunas did a great job! Bunny and I usually only complain about bad stylist nunas, mourning the loss of fringes and the like, but we have no grounds for that today. Just look at them all.

It's bowties and stripes all round! Rolled up trousers and almost a full house of fringes!

Eli doesn't even look like Eli (sorry Bunny but YAY!) and AJ may be lacking a fringe but just look how wonderfully he has matured since Paran!!! And I can see touching (almost); I can feel it - there is going to be touching.

And what a lovely power of three. Hoon does looks a whole lot like 2PM's Wooyoung here, but I am referring to the best phase of Wooyoung, so hopefully he will be safe (Bunny, thoughts?). Soohyun is totally working this selca, being the hyung and all. And AJ, well, what can I say, I am totally sold and this is by the mouth alone I realise.

What a good start to the day.

2 comments:

Bunny said...

stylist nuna I applaud you.
Although I feel ever so slightly bad for Kevin, now that Kibum and Xander are gone it means all "flamboyant" styling will immediately fall to him by default, the boy couldn't look more Pretty in Pink if he was Molly Ringwald. Its not really anything to pity him over, its not that its a bad thing at all, its just typecasting I guess. He's going to forever be pitted against Kwanghee...

stripes, bowties, cardigans, socks, even a jaunty hat that is somehow acceptable. You say Eli doesnt even look like Eli, I say Eli has had a return to form, I first fell for ice blond "you make me pissed off" Eli and this lovely orangey blonde is about as close as we've ever got to having that back, and the specs are a nice touch. If you want to stick with "doesnt even look like Eli" thats fine by me, as long as you're finally paying him some attention i'm happy, and pleased he's not embarrassing me anymore.

I love how careful you are not to upset me with a frivolous wooyoung comparison, I do see it, best phase of Wooyoung is only acceptable mention of Wooyoung. I'm still yet to decide how strong my Hoon instincts are so I cant say yet if that's an insult or compliment to him. I'd like him to work on his selca face though, hes not quite blowing me away yet.

And how nice that you've come round to AJ and his "matured" (lets hope naturally..) looks. I'm warming to him too, I just want more... a video teaser, a spoken greeting, i'd like to see the new boys in action, preferably touching action.

Jessica Jane said...

To be honest though, Kevin has always been a bit of a target.
The idea of him as Molly Ringwald makes me super happy.
Even if it's "pitting against" Kwanghee, I'd rather keep them apart if it's all the same to you.

I admire how staunchly you stick to Eli as your selected member. Maybe he is in the inbetween stage, on the way to ice blond. I'll have my fingers crossed for you. It'd be a nice treat, wouldn't it...

Sure there will be more soon. They said "mid March", and it is nigh on that time. Fingers crossed.