Sunday 13 March 2011

Finally, my whirlwind romance with Infinite

I don't know why I was so not bothered about their debut before, when clearly I should have been. Bunny unnie always knows best. With the comeback I was on board from the teaser - we all know how much I love a bit of play fighting when it comes my way. But I never thought to revisit the original music video and debut song, Come back again. If I'm honest, I still don't love the song, but I have finally found my peace with the music video.



All thanks to L


Thank god I fell in love with him dancing for the hundred millionth time today and was encouraged by Bunny to return to the original MV. What would I do without her? Or him? Or Hoya? Or Sungyeol for that matter!


p.s.
He wears a crop top SO well.

2 comments:

Bunny said...

CROP TOP CROP TOP CROP TOP.

I love that some intense wave of Infinite love forced this blog post put of you, also re reading my initial infinite post was fun, I didn't realise I was so thorough!

I still maintain that the debut song is perfect, but I am more than thrilled with how sold you've become on every other aspect. Did you realise you watched that video last night and didn't even mention the horrific giant plastic chain jewellery to me once. You really must have been f.cuzzed on the important things.

(important things = everything in that gif)

Jessica Jane said...

I really would like this summer to be a K-noys crop top summer. It would make my year. They honestly look great.


[Let's not talk about the jewelry, especially not L's]