Thursday 13 May 2010

And a Happy Thusday! from Heechul too

Photobucket

Obviously, I have no idea where the root of G.O.'s homophobia stemmed from...
Though, this is is not to condone his homophobic comment in the least (I in fact was very disappointed at his comments about this), but it may make Heechul's overt denials about his "life of love" a little flakey at the least. Really, I just want Heechul to not deny and of these slants, and keep on in the same vein, please.
If your reading this Heechul, pretty please.



P.S. Bunny, this is how much I like the new "bromance" tag.

2 comments:

Bunny said...

YIKES YIKES YIKES

If ever there was a moment that needed to be recorded in endless looping GIF form forever, then this would be it.

As for his defence, he only said "I really like girls" so theres still a lot of hope out there that he "really likes boys" a lot too.... as if saying "i'm not gay" but declaring a moustache fetish in the same conversation wasn't enough fuel for the fire (the fire of my burning heart).

As for G.O, i'm waiting to actually see the clip and judge his tone, but i'm hoping he just meant, "I thought he liked me so I avoided him" (irrelevant of gender) rather than "gross, hide from the gay".

I'm sure Heechul will continue to keep us entertained, i'm already imagine that the micro second hand touching moment near the start of Bonamana will soon become this:
http://pics.livejournal.com/zuya_yuna/pic/0008a25z/s320x240

Jessica Jane said...

I too am holding out for G.O, I want to believe in him. I'm sure it wasn't a true burn.

As for Heechul, I too hold out a lot of hope for the future. And for your SuJu further info packs.