Wednesday 12 May 2010

"If I can make the alphabet again, I'll put I and U together."



Really now, I'd love to see how Xander's dad's 'leg to stand on' wearies before my very eyes.


This wonderful, brilliant pick up line is definately the best thing ever to come out of this awkward and rather unsettling show (Pops in Seoul). It pretty much makes up for all the other discomfort it has caused me in the past. After a slightly weak start by Xander ("your skin is so smooth like my love, towards you" to Kevin and "do you wana fuck" to Eli) it is a fantastic save.

And don't even get me started on Kevin's hand pecking declaration or Eli's "punishment".


Bunny, I'm sorry to remind you of the ever present Eli coif, but this line it just too fantastic to let go amiss.

5 comments:

Kayleigh said...

Oh lord.
I hate to say it. But it's not until I watch something like this that I remember these boys are normal, inexperienced 17 year old...dweebs. And not the good kind. Bless their mind, body and souls.
Ignorance is bliss sometimes. I'll forget all about this video and go back to living a lie, watching only their beastlier MVs.

kayleigh said...

WHY ARE YOU ALL LAUGHING!?!?!!?!
IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, there I said it.

Fowgive meh!

Jessica Jane said...

Oh, Oh, oh, oh, ohuh ohuh, wo, wo, wo, wo, wo...

As I have already said, I think the laughter is a terrible cover up. And the weak comment at the end is not even worth the oxygen converted to make it. "This game should be really fun but...cuz we're all guys it's really awkward." DON'T MISUNDERSTAND, whatever you do...

Bunny said...

"Eli you're you're so handsome, I like your hair..." HOLD ON XANDER, NO. NO ONE LIKES THAT HAIR. But really what the hell does her say after "I like everything about you" it sounds like "you're like a watered duck" watered dog? warmed dough? I have no idea.

Is it wrong that I really love Kevin's proposal to Xander with his tiny porcelain doll hands getting bitten by Xander, and Xanders psyche out , looking down and then "i love you too!" with the little wave? I've replayed that bit 5 times...

Jessica Jane said...

"I like you hair, and face and every part of you." I'm pretty sure that's it. And then, "you're like a warm dough" for sure. LOL.

And it is really not wrong to love Kevin's proposal. He's just like a china doll, I swear. But my god, if Xander's wave is not the pinacle of camp then I'm not sure what the hell is!