Friday 21 May 2010

Every day I shock, SHOCK!!

The day I really, really, honestly and truly, hoped would never come - the day that a k-pop idol and a pair of Crocs joined forces.


Now look here JunHyung, I am not impressed, not one bit. I could maybe have handled this predicament had it been Seob's eyes gazing down at the sand (in shame I hope), but not from you. You're Poppin' Dragon, the cool rapper from BEAST (once known for his crazy hot hair, which is not so crazy and hot these days) - you are not a boy who wears Crocs!

I know you are at the beach and you'd been having a hard time what with your boat rowing and all that, but you didn't see the Hot Blood Men (2AM and 2PM) pulling stunts like this, did you? And they worked out a lot harder.

Your lyrics really have hever before been more appropriate. I hope you are pleased with yourself, bursting my Croc-free bubble!


Every day I shock (shock)
Every night I shock (shock)
I’m sorry, please come back to my side i.e. away from Crocs
Every day I shock (shock)
Every night I shock (shock)
Because of you I can’t focus on anything else. Oh~ this would be the Crocs again
Come to me, oh oh oh tonight's (so so crazy)
Come back, back back to me (I’m waiting (for) you you!)
Oh oh oh tonight's (so so crazy)
I don't think I can ever wake up from ma shock

This last line has just become my reality. You were once my ichiban...but you may have just hammered the last nail into the coffin..


3 comments:

Kayleigh said...

Crockin' Dragon.

Bunny said...

I just did such a loud LOL at Kayleigh's comment.

I've always had a dormant fear that some unfortunate k-pop group would eventually be forced to endorse "Sketchers" against their will. After witnessnessing K-croc crossover, I would swap it all for the Sketchers.

and he really needs to get his hair back.

also:
BRING BACK LEE JOON ON HEELIES!

Jessica Jane said...

Kayleigh, you are a genius, but at the same time let's never talk of this instant again.

He definately needs his hair back, and he can lose a little make-up too.

As for Joon on Heelies, I support this campaign 100%. He can roll in circles around me any day!