Wednesday 19 May 2010

"one more time, look at me now I’m crying"

It's not as if I needed another reason to love OK Taecyeon, but I got one....

At a 2PM 'guerrilla' street concert in Hongdae on Saturday, the man famous for his beastly, manly image became overcome by emotions and burst into tears whilst they thanked the fans, much to the surprise of the rest of the boys. The speculation is that he was so moved by how many fans came out to support them despite their recent bad luck / controversies / injuries and despite the efforts of their arch nemesis anti fans, add in a stressful schedule and probably some lack of sleep and that excuses his public bawling. Not that he needs an excuse, I'd find it endearing if he cried at Disney movies so really, he is more than justified in this scenario (but the fact that he doesn't really strike me as a big crier usually just makes this even more attractive...), and more than welcome to sob on my shoulder any time....



Endless thanks to whoever captured that on film. Note how at 0.13 he gives a little warning nudge to Changsung as his lip starts to tremble, Chan looks confused at first but as soon as he sees the tears falling that boy is in their with a hug, ASAP. (audible sobbing heard from 0.29 almost sets me off) and then Nickhun witnessing the hug in action gives the amazing "what the fuck?" hands with a charming smile and joins in the hugs making a beautiful Taec sandwich. The last time I saw such genuine interband cuteness and affection (to the point of my chest hurting) was that fancam of Minho and Taemin spinning round in celebration, but this tops that, no question, because there's full on man crying, and its Taec and Chan. PERFECTION.

It's not like a needed another reason to love 2PM either, but dammit these boys deliver!

Photobucket
This photo is both heartbreaking and dream-making at the same time.

After they had mopped up his tears and he'd straightened himself out, they went right back into the action with a full on lovefest rendition of "10 out of 10" with the usual acrobatics, ass touching and sensual dancing plus an extra side of ass touching, sensual dancing, and making fun of Junsu's leg cast. Witness the fun here (fan cam so you'll have to put up with some shaking, if you're not shaking already).

I love them so much that i'm not even going to give them a hard time about the fact that their Without U comeback image has meant I consistently wonder why they are all dressed like they're Junior Stylists at Toni&Guy circa 2003...

And I just have to include this picture of Junho:

Shame he wasn't in the hug sandwich, but he delivered in his own way.

- BUNNY 

3 comments:

Jessica Jane said...

I'm so glad you did this. Now it can never be lost.

As for the fan video of '10 out of 10'. WOW.
The line of three, Junho, Chans and Taec...what a train of men. And Junho's slapping of Taec's right buttock, and his final flip and stong man pose. I love him, I really do. Junho 4EVA.

I know this post is really about Taec though, and the Taec-Chansung sando. What I would do to be the filling.

The GIF. Again, you have excelled yourself. I will treasure this for a LONG TIME to come.

Finally, Toni and Guy Junior stylists. It's like this is what I have been wanting to say all along. I worked in salon back in 2003 and honestly, this was pretty much the staple uniform. It is even something that my dad still rocks now. To a tee Bunny, to a tee.

Bunny said...

Ahhh Jess, your thoughts mirror mine exactly, as usual.

Re - the Toni&Guy junior stylists, It was like it had been on the tip of my tongue for weeks and then suddenly came to me in a flash. Its something about the plain but oddly textured sleeveless tops?!

and really, look whose revealing the secrets of their youth now.. not that its so surprising considering your dads profession. I forgot to mention in the other comment but my football fan years were most definitely the result of nurture over nature. My parents even had season tickets for many years.

Jessica Jane said...

I will merely say to this that I am glad nature took it's course.