Thursday 13 May 2010

I Did Wrong...

I knew I liked you JinSwoon, but I never knew how much until now. All it took was another woman's hands on you and a searing jealousy pierced my heart! and who knew all this could come of such a hilarious comedy variety show segment??

Never before have I had such insight into the dorm lives of k-pop idols, and never before have I witnessed such manhandling and "affectionate abuse" for my own entertainment. Thank you to The Haha Mong Show for providing us with the "direct-to-door Mommy service" special visit to 2AM.

Accompanied by Gyuri & Hara from Kara (it rhymes!), Haha and Mong (in sloppy drag) infiltrate the 2AM dorm and wake the beauties from their slumber. MC Mong wrestles a bleary eyed muscle face from his sheets, "kid Jo Kwon" is terrorised by Haha and then all 6ft of Jinwoon is dragged from his bed, so tall, swooon, his feet are still in the bed whilst his head is almost out the door...

Photobucket

Seulong's first waking moments were not revealed as he appears dressed in the living room, I can only assume he sleeps naked and this was deemed "unsuitable" for the South Korean nation. The four are gathered together and forced to perform their hits to a karaoke machine whilst yawning and wiping the sleep from their eyes, failing to hit the high notes, its a delight to see.

Then the sparks of jealously appear as one of Kara reaches up and ties Jinwoon's fringe up into a somehow adorable ridiculous bunch:

The alarm bells were ringing on my crushometer when I realised just how much I was swooning at him, in his bed shorts and hoodie with "no make up face" (the nemesis of all male idols) and ludicrous hair bunch. JinSWOON.

Photobucket

LOL at Kwonnie's bed head.

The "moms" then terrorise the boys some more with some morning hygiene. Changmin gets it worst again with simultaneous toothbrushing/facewash/hairwash/cold shower. Kwon is way too perky for this time in the morning (apologies to Kwon fans for the lack of screencaps, he was on top form, even with a Macaulay Culkin impression, but I only have eyes for Jinwoon). Seulong has his teeth brushed and bravely receives a shave from Hara. K-pop leads me to believe that brushing other peoples teeth for them is a perfectly natural thing to be doing....
It was all too reminiscent of Thai eyebrow prince Nickhun brushing that gal's teeth lovingly in The 2PM Follow your soul/Seoul video.

That's when it happened....

I don't think I need to say anymore. Really.
But just in case I haven't made myself clear:

Photobucket

I was then in for a further mix of delights and shocks with Jinwoon's guitar strumming, flirting with Kara, coy smiles, and then the scandalous prank love confession to Nicole. I really didn't know he had it in him?! I feel like maybe i've underestimated you JinSwoon, in more ways than one. From watching your gentle adoration of Seoyeon on WeGotMarried (where honestly my heart is touched by you watching your ideal woman "marry" another man, and I can empathise so closely as her "husband" is sweet sweet Yong Hwa) I had you pegged as the shy and sensitive type, a gentle giant if you will, but you seemed... confidant? experienced? i'm not sure what it is, and i'm not sure whether i'm pleased or displeased, but congratulations, having your hair washed by another woman in your pajamas just elevated you in my heart.

JINSWOON IN ACTION:



-----------------------------------------------------------------------

BONUS:

SEULONG SPEAKS ON BEHALF OF FANS EVERYWHERE...

After raiding his room and shaming him with the revelation that he has stolen a fangift meant for 2PM Chansung to use for himself (bad hyung!) they then raid his computer and reveal his Shin Minah desktop wallpaper and then discover a whole folder of images of her labeled under her name. A true fan. I can relate.

Given an opportunity to declare his love for his favourite actress, Seulong's words cut deep, as these are words I will potentially have to say to several beautiful males when that day arrives....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(In case you missed this show, you really need to watch it, find it here, because I didn't even mention Jo Kwon's messages to girls and real life Mom showing up...)

- BUNNY 

5 comments:

Jessica Jane said...

MAJOR YIKES!

Whaaaaaaaaaat?! How did I miss this?!
I had seen the kiss scene but that is it. Where, what, how?! This is what happens when you take a week out for holidaying. No more of this swanning around for me, no sir.

Gosh. I don't have time to watch it now, merely guided by your wonderful screen shots. But I will, repeatedly.

JinSWOON, so long and, so long, reminiscent of my favourite T.O.P not always knowing where to put his limbs. Could there be anything more endearing? Oh yes, maybe the PINEAPPLE TOP KNOT on the top of his head. Yikes.
100% dreamboat.

Obviously, JinSWOON, when you read these comments, and click on your very own tab, realise that I "just love you as a fan" - listen to your hyung on this one.

kayleigh said...

Oh Jessica, you do know that Shin Minah has dated and therefore HAD SEX WITH none other than your beloved TOP.
Your time has come. ANTIFAN A-GO-GO!

Bunny said...

Jess - Have you watched this yet??? I need to know your thoughts on "cocky" JinSwoon, and all the other gossip revealed.
By the way the description of "not knowing where to put his limbs" is one the my favourite phrases.

Kayleigh - I refuse to acknowledge that ever happened.

Jessica Jane said...

I join you on the refusal of acceptance Bunny.

And no I haven't watched it yet. I'm so sorry. I will try to make sure I do tomorrow. No time. God, how can I even say that, when it comes to JinSwoon of all people. I feel terrible. Tomorrow, tomorrow for sure!

Jessica Jane said...

I watched it finally. And I can't believe now that it has taken me this long. I'm pretty much catatonic at this very moment in time. Words cannot express how in love with JinSwoon I am right now. What a wonderful, wonderful boy. I can barely comprehend how you even wrote this post. I don't even know where to start - I think I should just watch it on loop.