Thursday 10 June 2010

BangMir

Oh, this Mir (MBLAQ)?

Photobucket

Yes, PLEASE.


Possibly one of the only names I have heard as of yet to top Heechul's (SuJu) Heedictator Twitter. Well done, Mir! I am so pleased with this. I hope to god that you meant it with all puns intended. I can't believe that I myself had not thought of this nickname for you! What a failed fan girl I am.

And I'm really not making it up either.


Short, timely messages from BangMir. Is that a promise?

I'm not sure that this Twitter will have too much English, but so far he has got "happy" down. We can only hope that it will blossom forth with endless puns to come.

Really, it's so cool of you Mir that I want to tap your shoulder off; aint no dust settling on you, that's for sure.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kayleigh said...

Nice one bruva

Bunny said...

for a while I decided I wanted to marry Mir so I could become "Bunny Bang" but then I learned Korean ladies don't take their husbands name, shame, we could have lived on the farm and had lots of little Bangs...

Twitter has been going wild lately, Junho! Taec! even RAIN, but then Rain seems to have deleted all his tweets and possibly disappeared.
Today they were all going nuts over the football, tweeting photos in their supporting red shirts, even heechul.... even heechul, jeez.

Jessica Jane said...

Bunny what an amazing name that could have been!!

I totally agree with you on the twitter front. Oh Junho! I so want to join, just to feel closer to them all. But I am going to continue my refrain at least a little longer.

Don't talk to me about the red shirts please, sore point that it is.