Wednesday 30 June 2010

Now let me see you sha-shake that around

Whilst watching Dream Team, totally true to its name, featuring Chansung, Junho (2PM) and Minho (SHINee) among others, I not only got to enjoy viewing them all as pilots, in full uniform, but I also got to revel in seeing them fling themselves through a short obstacle course and slide under a 'space shuttle' to complete it before the thing crushed them. All in a Korean variety show days work of course.

But even better than this, I discovered this week's feature screen dialogue:

As said by the MC to Junho and some kid from the Aeronautical university opposing team (based on a little dance from start of this segment). I like this MC, I like him a lot. Right out of my mouth.


Of course, the only question to ask on such an occasion. It's been on the tip of my tongue for some time too. Note Junho's sincere face as he listens diligently.


Bless him, the absolute cherub. Could he have come out with a better answer? Not unless is it was "it's beauuutiful", in the most adorable English your ears will ever be graced by, and not irrelevant at all if you appreciate it the way I do, i.e. it's NEVER irrelevant.

So anyways, top this sequence off with Junho groping the other guy to check out his competition, whilst this kid is bent over double, and then a "booty" shaking dance off, and you are well on your way to a fantasy which I myself could have dreamed up. The wonder of variety television.



P.S. In case you wanted to hear this exquisite English I talk of, here it is:



See 51secs and 1:36.

Honestly, I couldn't care less for the rest of this interview and Chansung and Wooyoung's lack lustre fained interest, and we won't touch either on the embarrassment that is Junsu. Just focus on the other worldly being that is Junho. "Hello everybody..."
WHAT A NICE BOY!

7 comments:

Bunny said...

WOW.

I'm so grateful for this being brought to my attention. What a moment to capture.

He could not have given a better answer. 10 OUT OF 10!

In order to thank you for your work, and to treasure the moment forever, please take note of the new "oh it's beauuuutiful" GIF feature down at the bottom left.

ENJOY! x

Jessica Jane said...

Wow, it's something you hadn't seen before? YES! This is always something that I challenge myself to do. woowee.

Glad you awarded it a 10 out of 10 too.

As for the GIF, at school it is a no sure. But as soon as I get home, and through the front door...

Kayleigh said...

Oh Junho. YOU are beautiful. You glorious, wonderful person.
I feel all warm inside my heart and belly whenever he opens his mouth to speak.
Junsu. You terror. Will you ever learn? Just stick to R. Kelly covers bitch.
I got ever so sad for Khun watching this. He can barely talk in English anymore. And if his Korean's as bad as he says it is... I hope he doesn't transgress into a mute.

Jessica Jane said...

I felt the Khun burn as well.

Kayleigh said...

"I'm so excited."

Bunny said...

If Khun were to lose the ability to speak i'm fairly sure he would learn to communicate through his eyebrows.

I just read this again and aeronautical university? what?

Also I have still not seen this epsiode but have since watched the SuperJunior episiode of Dream Team and given myself a slap in the face for not paying it any attention until now. It's almost like my dream of having "it's a Knockout" back on TV.

and Junho's smile makes me melt.

Jessica Jane said...

lol.

seriously, an aeronautical university in Seoul. Dreamboats in the audience.

You should totally watch this episode. It's great. As for me, I will catch up on the SuJu one tonight.
I haven't checked for more subbed episodes, but I bet there are some treasures to unearth.

Junho 4 eva.