Wednesday 23 June 2010

How can I possibly follow that?

Anyone for a cup of T ... O ... P ?

Photobucket

(dearest JJH - in a perfect world you would win some kind of k-pop blogging dazzling crystal award for that PERFECT MASTERPIECE of a blog post, there would of course be an awards ceremony, you'd be decked out in your best (2NE1 evening style) and the man himself would be there to present you with the award, a eyebrow raise and smirk combo, a 2 finger salute and of course some Dom Perignon Pink, always xxx)

- BUNNY 

5 comments:

kayleigh said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
MAJOR YIIKES!!!!
I literally lost my shit the first time I saw this part of the video.
And this GIF is just a divine capture of T.O.P at his most mesmerising. It's the most perfect, condensed version of T.O.P. hotness that I've ever seen! No doubt, he can turn it out fo' sho'!

Jessica Jane said...

Seriously Bunny, you have outdone yourself.

THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME FOR SOME LARDY DARDY!

It is the most distilled display of utter seduction to ever bedazzle my eyes. I don't think I will be able to sleep at night knowing i could watch this instead. Massive yikes indeed to this.
You are the best.

Bunny said...

Oh ladies you are welcome, its gives me such joy that my animated GIF making hobby can be put to use to such an appreciative audience. I was really at a loss with where to start when every frame of the video was filled with brilliance, but I just NEEDED a montage of cup scenes only, we all needed it.

rest assured these weren't the only GIFs i made,

YES YES Y'ALL SO SERIOUS BABY!

Jessica Jane said...

I can't wait for move and move to pop up as and when. Spreading the excitement was a very wise ploy. I salute you, with two fingers of course.

Speaking of Love Club, I really like that it carries a warning:

"now you’ve stepped into my world
go all the way don’t stop it baby!"

Bunny said...

As if i could stop once i'd started! of course i'd "go all the way"! but I appreciate the warning.