Tuesday 29 June 2010

I just knew it was going to be an A!

So, the results are out, from my blood test that is, and I finally have proof - I am 100% an A+.
I always knew I was going to be an A, ever since reading my dearest Bunny's low down:

"Type As may seem calm on the outside, but inside, you’re filled with anxiety and worry. You’re perfectionists and often shy and sensitive. Usually introverted, you’re stable and thoughtful. You make good listeners and are sensitive to color and your surroundings. You like to be fashionable and are up on the latest trends, but never flashy or gaudy. You like romantic settings and often shun reality for fantasy worlds. A is most compatible with A and AB in the love department. Common career choices: accountant, librarian, economist, writer, computer programmer, and gossip columnist" (a.k.a. k-pop obsessive?)

Funnily enough, you are an A too, right Bunny? Though a negative rather than positive, we really are two peas in a pod babes.

Living in Japan, I cannot count the times I have been asked to relate my blood type. At first it was an embarrassment because I never knew what anyone was asking me, but it soon developed into the shame of simply not knowing.
Luckily, however, I enjoyed the benefit of a free company health check this year (one of the few perks of my terror company), so when I was at the clinic I requested that they check my blood type too (for a mere 500 yen fee). So, ever since then (3 weeks ago), I have been waiting with baited breath...and my patience has finally paid off.

So, upon discovering this, though I am unsurprised, I have been checking out who is my "perfect" match, and who is simply the same as me and who is an AB. Obviously, as this trend in blood types is really not something that is followed in England (the themes of eugenics ringing rather loudly), I have turned to my one and only K for the comparatives I so desire.
In all honesty, I've wanted to be a B for a while, with the dream of matching T.O.P (Big Bang), JinSwoon(2AM), Chansung (2PM) and Taemin (SHINee) no less. Really I knew these chances were very slim. So here is my attempt to feel better about these losses.

Who is up for grabs then???

GD (Big Bang):
Of course, he has forever been one of my ichibans and will continue to be so. I already feel the pain easing. Both perfectionists, no doubt we can churn/turn it out fo' sho.

Taeyang (Big Bang):
Wonderful Taeyang. We are so alike, so sensitive and appreciative of romantic settings. I'm a little worried about your forthcoming album, but I will try my bestest to love it thoughtfully.

Jaebeom (previously in 2PM):
Calm on the outside, but inwardly filled with anxiety; I'll bet that stands for you too my love.

OK Taec (2PM):
How happy I am to have you in the pack (as I'm sure you are too Bunny). Fashionable but never flashy or gaudy? I wonder... "fashion terrorist"

Junho (2PM):
How I love to imagine what a good listener you are (with that wonderfully fluent "Let's go" English), so stable and thoughtful always!

DooJoon (BEAST):
A leader who is always so tough and directive to his dongsangs, I bet you are really very sensitive, especially to colour, deep down.

Ki Kwang (BEAST):
Yes, yes, yes! A, A, A! This totally helps me get over not being the B that I so wish I was.

Jonghyun (SHINee):
For some reason I was surprised to find you here, but I am happy none the less. I have been fostering this love gradually for some time now, so maybe now it really has a basis for blooming.

Hoya (Infinite):
You may be a new boy on the block, but I am very see you in the ranks. "Introverted" dance machines and rappers always go down well with me. Welcome aboard.

Sungjong (Infinite):
Oh maknae, why do you have to be so young yet so compatible!

Sungmin (Super Junior):
I wonder if you have fantasy worlds like mine? So near yet so far. Here your expression suggests that this may be the case - I wonder if your dreamt up scenarios resemble mine in the least...

Jo Kwon (2AM):
I don't believe that you are an A, not one bit. Introvert and shy, bitch please. This shot doesn't fool anyone, especially not me!


All of MBLAQ:
What a consellation for losing out on T.O.P and JinSwoon etc! I'm not sure that I really believe they are all A's, but I'm going to take it an run!


What I have noted about is merely a select sample of a few personal favourites, and it in no way provides and exhaustive list. The tip of the iceberg I like to think. Overall then, I'd say it's been a pretty good day. I may have lost out on a few gems, but really I shouldn't complain so. Go A-type!


*Sadly, I'm not sure how trustworthy all my sources are, so please don't be mad if they are incorrect. But if they are good enough for me I hope they are good enough for you.

6 comments:

Bunny said...

I knew it too!!! you had to be!
And how convenient for the sake of this blog post, I can also enjoy reaping the rewards of your research. Yeah i'm a negative, but don't let me become a downer.

I read this list like a menu, what have I become. All of MBLAQ! what a treat for dessert!

But really, either of us becomming an accountant?! snoooze. GD not too flashy or gaudy?? I think we can see there are always exceptions to the rule, therefore T.O.P's fairgame.

As usual I have to applaud your faultless photo selection choices, smokin GD, beautifully coiffed Jay Park (let it grow more! MORE!), Junho in mid engrish conversation with us (please tell you watched the terror english interview with 2PM in San Fran when Junsu says "tha wedder is da boooomb" and embarrasses everyone whilst Junho SHINES with his english , SO polite, "hello my name is Junho, nice to meet you" and I almost cried tears of joy at "the city is beeeautiful"), Yoon DooJoon's fighting gambarimasu fist is brilliant, I might keep this one as a motivational image. Is Kwang sleeping there? I need to watch B2ST almighty, urgently. Oh jonghyun, I had been meaning to bring up a blooming love here, more on this soon. and you include Infinite! you make Unnie proud! And Sungmin, oh Sungmin, I just realised i'm merely commenting on the photos, not really anything to do with blood type personalities, oh well.

anyway,
Me and you in the A gang, I think this one snippet says it all:

"Worst Traits: Obsessive, stubborn, self conscious and uptight" HA!

A-types HWAITING!

Jessica Jane said...

I'm so glad that we are the same. I really did know all along, though the vailidation of this theory was still so gratifying.
We can totally share too.

Menu, yes please. Who is entree, main and dessert then??

As for accountant, when i was 14 i thought this was what i wanted to be, as i love maths. I did my work experience at one even, but soon discovered it made me want to drop dead. So i got over that pretty sharpish.

Thank you for bringing TOP back to fairgame. You always say the right things.

Thank you for your praise of the pictures, all lovingly hand picked for the occasion i can assure you.
I like Jae with a bit of length too. And Junho, no I have not seen the convo yet. TONIGHT!
Kwang was sleeping, yes. Sleeping beauty could not be put to better use.
Glad you noticed the Sungmin and Infinate input.
And yes to hearing more about Jonghyun love, yes please indeed.

A, A, all the way, YAY!
(Imagine GD doing this chant, or all the boys, with a little shouting reds BB style dance)

Kayleigh said...

What a lovely little post Jessica Jane.
I'm even more irritated now about being cheated out of a blood test.
I have a good mind to complain.
Yes Ma'am!

Jessica Jane said...

I want to know too.
Hurry up and get the damn test.

Anonymous said...

Err, just wanted to point out, Taecyeon of 2PM is of AB type, not A.
And between the MBLAQ, they themselves suspect G.O. isn't A. He says he is thought...

Bunny said...

Hello anonymous, thank you for commenting but Jess's list wasn't guys who are all As, it was guys that are supposedly compatible to A type girls (as we both are, and needed to know our prospects, lol), so A and AB boys are all mixed in ...

As for GO, I guess we won't know unless we take him to the nurse ourselves!! and I always kind of can't believe Mir is really an A?! AB more like it... anyway, hope you enjoyed reading ^-^