Tuesday 26 July 2011

Hana, dul, set... aegyo!

This is a message dedicated to my most hard working and dedicated K-pop protege - she knows who she is. Since I moved to Glasgow upon leaving the bosom of Japan :'( she has been an exquisite friend. I never dreamed that I would meet yet another who could love K-pop as much as I, and who would so enthusiastically spend as much time on it as I do on a daily basis. She even attended her first K-pop night and found her own willing (and now already devoted) K-pop convert. I feel like she graduated. My friend's graduation! (but not the F.Cuz kind!)

At 9.30pm in the library tonight do you know what she had on her screen? This!


Ultimate aegyo Minhwan

She's had a pretty rough couple of days mixed in amongst all the fun, but she barely shows it! She is ever smiling.


Just like her beloved Mir. (Or should I say MirO?)

And she may be my unnie just like Bunny, but she has the energy of a dongsang for sure.


Sometimes as much as POWER AEGYO Youngmin.

Occasionally it boils over into uncontrollable delight, but that's OK. It's ever endearing.


Here is a case in point.

And when it happens, I can always employ Hyunseung to give her a brief finger waggle and then a hug, just to make sure she knows she's not really in trouble.



Lastly, I just want to say that I am so proud of you - you are now a fully fledged K-popper, no longer in need of me and my 'guidance'. You have excelled yourself.


Baby Dino is super happy you chose K-pop too


And just in case you aren't smiling by the end of this post, hopefully this should raise your spirits, LOL.



JJ
x

2 comments:

Bunny said...

This is a beautiful thing.
K-POP LOVE <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

group hug everyone

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lolwueK3qL1qb1nat.gif

xxxx

Jessica Jane said...

To be in the middle of that group hug!!!!!!!!!! *PAH*