Thursday 7 July 2011

I think he's a cyborg, but that's ok

Jang Woo Hyuk oppa, Hello again! If you're not sure who he is, what his special talents are or if it's ok to crush on him, please see Bunny's post here.

Now, I have been thinking this since I watched you performing Time is over, over and over again, searching for proof or at least clues... I don't think that you can be real. I mean, how, how does your body do all this?! And when I say this, you know what I mean! I am convinced you are a cyborg. But do you know what, that's ok.

And as if anyone is going to even try to tell me he is not. If you think I'm crazy, then let's just see what you make of this new music video. It's proof I tell you, proof!

It starts off with the Time is over intro, white Clockwork Orange style suits and all, and then we see a pretty lady, which clearly initiates some kind of time slip or quantum leap, totally normal things in the world of cyborgs I bet, and we find our selves in a warehouse. Just watch him move!



I mean, humans cannot move like this



Or this



Or this!



Still don't believe me? Here is your proof - there are TWO Jang Woo Hyuk oppas! At the end, look, he sees himself.

He is definitely a cyborg. But the best kind, the very best.

Sadly there was still no move where you stand with your elbows up and hands pointed down like a scarecrow and then spin one hand that hits the other and makes it spin and stop and sway in this video, but look at how much of a crowd pleaser he is in the party DJ scenes. I bet he takes requests, seeing as it is his party trick and all, and he looks like he likes to party a lot, even at the mature age of 33.



P.S. It is so OK to crush on oppa.


2 comments:

Bunny said...

I’m so glad you wrote this! I watched the MV and enjoyed it, I wanted it to have a place in our archives, for future generations!

I completely agree with your theory, he is so “Loverholic Robotronic”. I liked the MV a lot but I’d also like to see him do an MV where he does his crazy cyborgs moves around the house, making breakfast, getting dressed in the morning, poppin n lockin throughout. Is that a reasonable request?

Absolute top marks for the gif making, want to watch on a loop foreverrrr, that’s one nice thing about gifs when there is no internet at work they are still ready loaded and looping away.
(i wrote this comment at work yesterday and only rememberedd to post it now)

Still a little jaded he didn’t pull the scarecrow move out the bag, maybe that will have to wait for request time, “OPPA!!! SCARECROW!!!”

I like how confused cyborg woohyuk one was at the sight of cyborg woohyuk two and his two pals from H.O.T. Also appreciating tall jae--- (forgot his name) oppa who seems to have ice white bleached in his hair in full Back to the Future “Doc” tribute.

Is crushing oppa the same thing as crushing on Eunhyuk??

Saranghae xx

Jessica Jane said...

I'm glad. Thought you would like another post about him. I'm totally sold on him. He's great.

House set would be amazing. Real life oppa, 100% verisimilitude. Imagine him preparing breakfast. It'd be like a robotronic Matilda or something <3

Glad my GIFs are keeping up to standard. I've been on a bit of a binge of late. Will keep your work situation in mind what I am blogging in the next 2 and a half months.

Totally forgot the mention the other H.O.T.ties. Sorry!

It's not like crushing on Eunhyuk. Though, K-sensei used to...
x