Thursday 14 July 2011

In need of further assistance. "Care in the Community"

Yesterday was a very very special day, someone very special was born on that very special day 24 years ago, actually yesterday I found out that they were not alone, another very special person was born that exact day, that exact year… These people are particularly special to me, one is the other half to my whole, my beloved yeodongsang, brain twin and fellow Noona, the dazzling Jessica Jane… and the other is my latest whirlwind romance intense crush object of my affections, Supernova’s Jihyuk !! 

What are the chances of that!! Only a few days ago I was preaching Jihyuk’s charms to an unconvinced Jessica who dared to make the most offensive look-a-like comparison I’ve ever heard. NONSENSE. I am adamant that there is no resemblance whatsoever, he may have a slightly botched looking nose job but really, no, no way, and I’m not even going to entertain her ridiculous claims but telling you what terror she compared him too, birthday or not. This is karma JJH. Don’t you see, you and Jihyuk could be twins!!


You might have thought this was going to be another hearty tribute to my partner in crime, but instead its just another self indulgent love confession to Jihyuk and a loose attempt to make Jess see the light. Sure he cannot compete with perfect gelfling Yunhak in the standard looks department... but remember JIHYUK IS SOOOOOOO SPECIAL


It must be common knowledge that the boy basically needs a full time carer. Sometimes its Sungmo who has to keep and eye on him at the supermarket, check he's ok cutting the vegetables ... I'm not really sure he should be allowed to use a knife if he can't actually be trusted to feed himself...


Other days it seems to be Geonil that keeps him in line. Its pretty embarrassing when he can't even contain himself and has to be restrained on national Japanese TV:


So Jessica you're probably feeling pretty smug that you picked Yunhak all that time ago, to be honest, as leader and the eldest I thought he would probably end up doing a lot of the "caring" for Jihyuk... but it turns out, I think he might be another *special* case...


really....


Seems to me like the four of us would make the perfect double date ! Are you in?

- BUNNY

1 comment:

Jessica Jane said...

Firstly, I'm in for that date. All in. In one go. I'm in!

Secondly, that comparison has now been confirmed by a totally external source, with no a fore mentioned hint from me even. But don't worry, I am managing to see past it, most of the time.

Thirdly, that ride on body body GIF literally kills me. I love it. I mean I REALLY love it. It's the best thing I've ever seen. He just can not keep it in the bag!!!