Wednesday 6 July 2011

Never let you go

Seriously LeeU, I don't ever want to let you go. Never. It's not fair. Please don't leave F.Cuz, please. What will become of them?! Seeing you all back together, even with slightly fugly clothes (bar one outfit), made me so happy I could have cried. Maybe I did cry. I don't want to open my mind - I want it to stay the way it has always been!!! If you have no idea what I am talking about then please see Bunny's post of LeeU leaving F.Cuz here.



You and Yejun make this video! I don't know where I'd be right now if you'd already left. Permanently crying uncontrollably probably. Right now the best I will be able to manage day by day, knowing of this impending doom, is by watching this on loop. Forever. Your sulking face says it all. As does Yejun's. Where will he be without his favourite hyung??? You taught him so many things.



I am so upset that I barely even care about the majority of bad costume choices in the video. The all round tie sporting for one :(


And the white T-shirt, bad jeans and scarf set.


Though, I have enough strength to know that I Do Not Want. In fact, imagine I'm channeling Jinon. I too would like to tear them off, the ties and scarves. Tear them off and then give CAN Entertainment a piece of my mind!!!



When in reality, all I am doing is a lot of this, just as I bet Yejun is right now:




If anyone needs me between now and ever, I will most probably be sulking, and checking LeeU's Twitter for updates. Or I will sulk for a day and then re-F.Cuz all of my love and undying attention on Yejun, and just hope that he can take the strain.

*************************************************************************************************

*Bonus*

The mid-summer Summer Stripes Award goes to...


YEJUN

Even with a slightly "Johnny's" parting, his striped T-shirt, red neckerchief and rolled up trouser combination look is blowing my mind. Thank you for making everything better, Yejun
You look after you nuna well in times of need. Kamsahamnida.

No comments: