Sunday 31 July 2011

LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS LEGS

What a way to brighten up the day!!!



PVC all around? Well go on then! I had totally written today off as a "bad day", so bad that I hadn't even checked my google reader (i.e. K-pop on drip). It's days like this that I thank the heavens I have Bunny in my life, even more than usual. LOOK AT THOSE LEGS. Shiny, perfect legs. Oh goodness me! Forget the terrible diamante (not that I don't appreciate the British love), the awful white budget blazers, and Heechul's purple rinse, it's all about the legs! And some lovely make-up too, very sexy and severe, in all the right ways. Well done Star Empire!!! You obviously realised that Watch Out wasn't really cutting it just in the nick of time!

I also can't fail to mention the on-stage inter-member bickering and 'camaraderie' combination. Perfect!!!



X


p.s. I'm totally happy with this being the power three, the faces of this song. Dongjun X Minwoo X Hyungshik, you did a good job. I miss silly fairly little of Siwan, but it's only fair give the others a go at the front too.

The whole song is amazing - I always knew that this should have been the comeback track. Even from the sound of the heels at the start of the song, and then the heavy breath, it has me. It's as effective as Lee Joon's panting at the beginning of Y even. Goodness me, it really is everything I want from a ZE:A performance. I may even love it as much as Mazeltov. No word of a lie. Maybe it's the dark smoldering concept that does it, something about those 'I mean buisness' faces they put on. I really think I prefer this



to this.



Sorry Bunny, I hope you don't mind me saying.

I wish they would hurry up and release a full length MV for it though. I am dying for more HQ emotions. Minwoo looks so close to actually crying in this. Maybe it's just because he's so happy that Star Empire got an HQ camera...?


Minwoo is totally stealing the show with that perfectly glossed fringe too. Oscar nomination indeed. And I am totally OK with the fact that he is getting the most camera time here. 100%.

1.30 is no way long enough. I need MORE. They are such harlequin princes, even with ridiculous eye liner drawn over half of their faces, as is the case with maknae and Siwan at least.

No comments: