Sunday 18 April 2010

"...appearance (from behind) distresses a person. It keeps making a kind me into having a bad heart."

You sang it 2PM(10 out of 10), and you were right. I'm sorry Bunny, but I just couldn't read it and let it go without joining you with a post similarly stating my dismay. I stay away from the Internet for 24 hours, and look what creeps up from behind; I returned to the delivery of this terrible news. Can you feel my heartbeat? Because I can, and it's racing, and not entirely for the correct reasons. I feel like these boys are making me mean, forcing me to be, when I really don't want to be. But Junho "blonding" (or oranging, as you quite rightfully pointed out) his perfectly wonderful hair, how can I react any other way. I refused to accept he happily went along with this decision. Golly, if I ever get my hands on the stylist that executed this!

It seems that of late I am turning into a real bitch, and this is no good thing. I've even been abusing my most adored T.O.P and GD. It feels like a lot of energy is being wasted on getting angry at mistakes that surely won't last long (at least this is what a tell myself). So, I will attempt to turn over a new leaf and shall try to take a small, less emotional, step back, and continue to see the pros of my beloveds and remind myself why I was so besotted in the first place. Cue behind the scenes footage:



Wow, it really does ease the pain, being reminded of them in action and just how great they are. And the fact that they skipped Junho as always is, for once, a good thing. The towel covering bibs on Chansung and Wooyoung did result in a little burst of laughter too, alongside a small feeling of disappointment. These idols are pretty much always half naked - why start covering them up now? But, of course, the ridonkulous forwards cape doesn't last long, no thanks to the presenter's pathetic attept at a steal though - I would show her how it's really done, with some genuine gusto.
Anyways, Wooyoung's bare back beating of Chansung is a win. The faces they both pull, it's like their acting skill since Abracadabra has just gotten better and better - or, if not, have they been practicing this at home I wonder? Slapping of the rear of Chansung seamlessly leading through to the poking around of his abs, followed by a decision to instinctively carry out a few push ups (which are even more ridiculous than the ones I attempt nightly) of his own. Wooyoung is a comic genius, I agree with my K-sensei here.

Later, Nickhun awkwardly mounted on some poor girl's shoulders, lol. Most people would be happy to have this opportunity (though I myself would not be too fussed) but her face betrays her if this is actually true for her also.
And after taking his sweet time to appear, the entrance of fashion terrorist Taec is pretty great, and the ensemble he rocks before shooting even more so: puffa jacket, Hawaiian shorts and orange Tee, excellent! The two second bonus serenade on the guitar too, I didn't even know he had this in him. What a pleasant surprise to combat all this negativity from before.

If it wasn't for the group scene bracketing the start and finish of the clip, one could almost forget the travesty that is Junho's "blonding". I already feel much better. On the bright side, I guess at least the print advertisements appear free of the recent mishaps. 2PM fighting!

4 comments:

Bunny said...

You've really touched on something here, they are making us be mean but really we don't want too, and one we might have let slip by (ok, so first was Eli and I really didn't let it slip by...) but all of them doing this! Even Heechul and some other SuJu's, I don't know who's next, checking my reader is constant shock, everyday I shock, everynight I shock... you know?

I think we're going to have to move on and tough it out until they get back to black or grow it out, I suppose this can now forever be referred to as "the spring time hair terror epidemic of 2010".

I'm sure we'll be laughing about it by the time we get to June and they're all sporting boaters and boyshorts...


Now the video , I cant let it pass without comment. She sure was sneaky trying to shift that towel bib from Chansung, but it was a weak attempt for sure. I don't know how to tell you this, or when to tell you, or how I should begin,,, I have developed a problem, Wooyoung is becoming the Thunder of 2PM for me.. I'm trying, but its getting worse not better. Meanwhile, mainly since the dawn of the Without U MV this morning, all the other fangirls seem to be going nuts over him, maybe its his time to shine, but that would mean.... poor Junho, always the bridesmaid... (that phrase doesnt quite fit as i'd planned).
I really would love to know what the poor Khun laden girl was saying, i also got the impression it wasn't thrilling her, maybe she got a glimpse of Junho's hair though...
Thank the lord for Taecyeon, the outfit, the guitar fail, the slow motion abs shot. Good job editing team!

Jessica Jane said...

You got it spot on Bunny dearest, as always. I get so nervous as I approach the unread list. Lucking today there was much more good than bad, but there was so Key terror. Though I'm not sure if it's worse than the hair mascara initiation phase or not..

We can refer to this spring as the Black Spring of 2010 (like Black Tuesday, but not). I know we will make it though to the otherside, with boys in tow. However, I got all excited when I saw a title about CN Blue and a beach look. But it was rubbish, totally rubbish. They looks like Sussex graduates. They better have something much more compelling up their sleeves than a Hackett rip off T-shirt for summer. Boaters an boyshorts are what I too have my hopes on. Some pastel candy stripes and top buttoned polo shirts wouldn't go amiss either.

I must admit that I am surprised to your aversion to Wooyoung, as was Kayleigh too. What exactly is it that is wrong there? Maybe we will have to make an appeal. Even with his brilliant acting skills in Abracadabra?? Poor Wooyoung. Maybe not so poor Wooyoung is he is now the next to steal Junho's limelight. When will it be his time?! Damnit. I think your bridemaid allusion worked just fine by the way.

Bunny said...

BLACK SPRING 2010, a much catchier title for this disaster, excellent work dongsang!

I skimmed straight passed that CN Blue mockery as i'd already subjected my eyes to those vile shirts through facebook about a week ago and was working hard to block them from my mind. Sussex graduates!! HA ! I did an actual LOL at this. SPOT ON Jessica Jane, SPOT ON.

Praying for some pastel stripes indeed. Lollipop 2 - summer edition?! GD in shorts, with braces, a waistcoat, bow tie and jaunty boater hat.... I WOULD DIE.

I can't get into the Wooyoung issue right now, I can't quite put my finger on it yet, let me think on it and then come to you with my problems and hopefully you gals can help me out, you certainly don't want some "5PM" looney on your hands (I jest, things are that bad, I think he has his place in 2pm, I just, gahhhhh, i dont even know) ?!

I now have a vivid image in my head of Junho, in a bridemaids dress, sobbing into a bouquet.

Jessica Jane said...

The CN Blue fail almost made it to a blog post, but it got pipped to the post by some other more urgent news. It was just so disappointingly blah!

Lollipop 2 Summer cut, yes please! God, I'm so jealous of those girls.

I'm looking forward to this Wooyoung expansion as and when it comes.

Junho as a bridesmaid, posy and all. Dreamy. I bet he'd look a treasure. And he'd totally be wearing the silver head band too.