Thursday 8 April 2010

An nyoung ha seh yo!

Hello! mainly i'm talking to you Jessica Jane, but also to the vast open never ending void of the internet. IT'S TIME! and no, not 2PM, not 2AM not even 4Minute... it's time to let our unashamed, unstoppable, unrivaled enthusiasm for k-pop run free!!!

I was going to start things off by cross posting some k-pop filled entries from my other blog, but now I've re-read a couple i'm not sure they really do justice to my current state of mind, but hopefully later i'll come up with something old or new and let's get this dazzling glitter-ball of Korean goodness rolling.

In the words of MBLAQ, "Are you ready my fellas? Let's go!"

and here's an unrelated Big Bang GIF:

Photobucket

Additional note: I can't bring myself to delete the "test post" so i'm just going to leave it there, possibly forever. 

- BUNNY

No comments: