Tuesday 13 April 2010

Back to basics

Recently, it seems that we may be on a bit of a promise with our original beastly idol, Rain. There are a few things he's been spouting of late, and there is no way I can leave them unattended and only half as appreciated as they should rightly be.

Making an appearance on Win Win, the ever humble Rain put forth, "I feel like I'm on top of the world because I've come to do my activities with lots of idol groups. I think I'm asking a great deal of you, by suggesting that I want to be called an Idol singer, so I'm trying to take more overtly sexual approaches."
So the wonderfully unpretentious singer firstly charms us with his demure, modest self-image, and then busts out possibly the best offering ever - Rain, possibly one of the most sexually alluring idols there is, is going to try his best to come at us with MORE overt sexuality. Wow, more than this:

Needless to say I'm ready and waiting for whatever he wants to try. I'm just so excited!!

Rain has also made some other pretty fab comments again concerning his image in relation to other idols: “I’m so happy to be promoting with so many idols. I can’t be called an idol but I will compete with them with my sticky image.” So now we can look forward to a 'sticky' Rain as well as an even more sexual one. This really will be a comeback to monitor.

Just to remind us all of what kind of multi-talented dreamboat we are dealing with, here is a little something that displays his multi-faceted concept of late. Namely, the Ninja Assassin brawn, shirt ripping stage antics, public wrestling (K-pop and wrestling, Bunny) and fresh faced interview complete with dance segment to showcase low slung dance moves/beating at heart.

5 comments:

Bunny said...

Oh Rain,
RAIN RAIN RAIN <3

My mind is boggled at the thought of even more overtly sexual Rain, I already feel like watching him hump a microphone stand with his vest behind his head is like walking in on him having some "alone time" and any kind of bedroom fantasies are pretty much visually fulfilled by each and every MV he releases so aside from a personal bump n grind visit to each and every member of his fanclub I don't see where else he has to go?!

This being said, he should feel free to make overtly sexual approaches in my direction whenever he feels like it, any time, night or day....

What a thing to say!!
and "sticky image", dear Lord what on earth is he planning next??

Hopefully tonight I can get back to my ready prepared screen caps and GIF pile and finally cover the lovesong/hipsong comeback, mirrored vest and all.

The public wrestling was too brilliant to comprehend (the bliss of my worlds colliding), Rain is clearly some kind of supreme being.

Jess I cant thank you enough for bringing those quotes to my attention, I would have completely missed them! The wrestling i had seen, but would happily watch again and again.

Jessica Jane said...

I'm so glad there was something new for you to see at least this once, even if it was quotes. I like to think that they are not badly translated, and this is really what he said. Wonderful man.

I CANNOT wait for you to catch up with your GIF pile. I really will be eagle eyed for as and when they appear. I can only imagine what you have been collating for our archives...

ForEverRain said...

OMG! Is this REALLY Rain on this explicitly provocative playboy picture there?! Life just doesn't get any better than that... Except the fact that he just finished the most ' 'supreme human (?) being' concert on the planet called nothing less than The BEST. Rain has turned me on every time I catch the slightest glimpse of him, surely he CAN'T get any better than this!!!! Can he??

Bunny said...

ForEverRain - thank you for your comment, Jessica (who wrote this post) is away on vacation so i thought i'd step and confirm, YES! of course it is the one and only explicitly provocative playboy Rain in that picture :) That man certainly is "THE BEST", I hope he continues to delight us all!! and I don't doubt he will!

Jessica Jane said...

I second everything that Bunny said. Roll on more Rain!

And thank you for reading ^_^