Tuesday 20 April 2010

"Take note all fans and antis, one of you will faint (that’s right)"

You sang it and you warned me SHINee. Key, now Key, what the hell is this? First you insist on hair mascara-ing your hair, your perfect Ring Ding Dong hair. You thin it so much so that it looses all it's bounce and handsome bowl shape. And now this:


I was on my last legs as I approached my Internet update today, and you nearly knocked me, one of your truest fans (you are what started me on K!), for six. It's like in your expression you know that you did wrong. But the gesture of your hands makes it seem that even you yourself cannot explain away this farce. Maybe one of the only ways for you to claw any of my love and your dignity back from this is if you sing a rendition of 2AM's I did wrong.

Baby you and I,
Cheap pop songs,
crying inside.
But forcing myself
to be a smiling clown.

1 comment:

Bunny said...

The only way I can see out of this is some kind of edgy new look with an undercut mohawk, i'm not sure what lies under the fringe but I think Key may have a strong enough forehead to carry it off ...


(i'm in denial and trying desperately to defend him.)