Saturday 10 April 2010

なるほど!

Finally, what I have always considered in my mind as my initial reason for adoring the T.O.P. has come to me in an aesthetic manifestation. Bunny, how will I ever repay you.

The Spock/T.O.P. union that I feel I have been waiting my whole life for.

He has always appeared to my as some type of other worldly ethereal being - and now I finally have my proof. Yes! His perfectly coiffed hair is often a high point by my standards, and the prevailing gelfling look is always outstanding, if you ask me. If the hair doesn't least of all allude him to being a Korean Spock, then maybe the eye brows, ears and perfectly sculpted sharp features do. Whatever the case, I am fully satisfied by this comparison, and this image.

Sadly, this proof of mine arrived alongside some other not so easy to admit nuggets of possible truth... I was always mad at GD for ever having the terror blonde Shirley Temple perm, but look at what our treasured T.O.P. had previously been up to.

Exhibit A! Are they dreads? What even are they?!

In the words of Ms. Trunchball, I don't know why, I don't know how, and I don't know when. All I know is that I have convinced myself that this is some Internet fraudsters idea of a sick joke! And I will not stand for it as being real life, not until I am forced more more convincing hard evidence before my very eyes. But, as Spock himself once said, "It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want". So, instead of becoming angry however, I will merely afford it reactions such as this:

T.O.P.'s ass

So, anyways, to get back on track. Let's ignore this $2 weave nonsense, and instead focus on the happy times of the crazily chic crimp.


Over and out.

3 comments:

Bunny said...

I could stare at the chic crimp all day long.

I feel such distress at the second image I almost want to demand that his face be pixelated.

Here's some more wise word's from Mr Spock to consider (relating to 90% of our conversations)

"You may find that 'having' is not so pleasing a thing as 'wanting'. This is not logical, but it is often true"

I can't of want to disbelieve him though, only time will tell...

Jessica Jane said...

The Spock advice is endless. I found so many gems when checking this.

For example, Spock's words from me to you, on the suject of introduction to K:
"The creature within me is gone. I am free of it, and the pain. I am also quite blind. An equitable trade, Doctor."
For arguments sake we can have my original K-sensei as Doctor.

Maybe there is more in this T.O.P/Spock reunion than mere aesthetic resemblance...

Jessica Jane said...

P.S. Your confidence in "Only time will tell". I will hold on to this.