Thursday 8 April 2010

On T.O.P. of the world

So, the night before last I had the best dream starring the one and only T.O.P. My first one, finally! Entirely a romantic dream, he laid on his front atop a bunk bed, rapping to me gently whilst his chin just brushed the pillow. I, of course, was inches away, standing exactly at eye level gazing directly back at him. It all would have been so perfect had his grandma not been sitting on the other end of the bed?! Even so, upon waking I really did feel my heart sink very deep, the realisation that this was nothing more than a self concocted fantasy. I think my disappointed start to the day was evident in my face all day long.

This is probably what it looked like. Maybe the same thing happened to GD?

So anyways, last night I tried my best to repeat this dream over, with a few modifications thought into it (no OAPs for starters). Alas, it was to no avail. Out cold like a log was hardly the physical sensation I was longing for.

Tonight I will plan once again to re-have this dream, thus I'll try a little harder concerning this effort. 頑張ります.

T.O.P.
My glasses may even do this in my effort to do so.

3 comments:

Bunny said...

GD's puffy cheek face is too precious for words, this is expression is almost my favourite, only second to his perfect smile.

Also GD does not need to dream of such things when I am certain that the situation would have happened countless times in reality, TOP rapping at him gently from a bunk bed. That face was probably just his disappointment that it wasn't happening to him right at that moment.

PS. that GIF!! without knowing I have made such a perfect companion GIF to this in a new series of spectacle disasters, look out for it in the near future!!

Jessica Jane said...

Oh B B B B Bunny, baby, I cannot wait!!!

And yes, what i wrote about GD, I did question myself and consider going back to edit that he, of course, surely does not need to create such scenes in his head as they are real...

p.s. The follow up glasses GIF.. I can barely wait!

Bunny said...

This is too exciting already. Its like my dreams are coming true, and we both know this is just the first step...

(consider this more of a test comment)

x