Sunday 18 April 2010

WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO US??

Who is in charge of these decisions? Who made Junho blonde (orange)? WHO? I want names!

And poor prince Khun looks like he's going grey. I'm not even acknowledging the fact that someone has cut off all of Taec's beautiful fringe, lucky for him he's just too damn hot and it doesn't even matter, but i'm worried about the safety of Chansung's fringe, I feel like its in danger, I think he feels it too, look at the fear in his eyes.

I understand, its spring time, time to freshen up, get a new look, but Eli, GD, TOP, Junho... I won't be able to sleep tonight with the worry of what i'll wake up to tomorrow..

Jessica dear, my apologies for lack of contact/comment i'm still behind and due for a catch up, but I just couldn't let this one rest. I thought "behind the scenes CF with topless 2PM" was going to be a nice break from my work, and then I arrive at this terror. The only thing keeping me from bursting into tears is this scene of perfection:


- BUNNY

No comments: